Teachers

When did they all get tidy?

My son started P1 today and all the teachers I seen were at least 7s the head mistress was a milf aswell. When I was young I had mrs wildgoose who was about 100yo.

My son started P1 today and all the teachers I seen were at least 7s the head mistress was a milf aswell. When I was young I had mrs wildgoose who was about 100yo.

The modern kids stress teachers out so much that they are well out of the profession before they get middle-aged, never mind the wizened old crones that I also endured in Primary.

Only the young ones have the energy and fortitude to survive.

I know two primary school teachers in their 20s, both whom are solid 8 out of 10s. Changed days from the early 90s.

Changed days from any era but no doubt the kids who started today in 20 odd years will be saying the same thing

My missus just started teaching last week and her and some of the girls that just qualified would have made school a lot more exciting than all of the minging old bints that taught when I was at school.

A good story from one of her better looking teacher friends from last year. A boy drew a cock on the back of his seat and wrote above it 'I really wish Miss X would suck my'.

I'm starting a primary PGCE next month. At the induction day about 80% of the students were 21-28 year old women.

Unfortunately I'm already engaged :thumbsdown

She has a ring on not you so fire into them :D

On average, teachers are definitely better-looking since I joined the profession, due mostly to my ravishing good looks.

Aye, that was the joke.

You would know.

Pictures please.

Of the current staff, not Mrs Wildgoose.

I'm starting a primary PGCE next month. At the induction day about 80% of the students were 21-28 year old women.

Unfortunately I'm already engaged :thumbsdown

I'm currently 3 weeks into a 4 week training course for a University of Chicago teaching programme and by God there's a significant number of really attractive young women on the same course.

Unfortunately my first degree is older than most of them!

Archived