"My Bankies Tattoo"

~~~

I'm going to go out on a limb here and ask what makes a junior club tattoo worse than any other football club tattoo? Is this any worse than a Celtic fan saying "ha, you got a QP tattoo, what a loser!!!"

I'm not saying that it isn't rancid of course.

It's not about it being a junior club tattoo.

These posts:

Bankiedevo - "f**k bankies no f**k you ya rat b*****d"

ClydebankTillIDie - "would be intresting to see robroyguy say this shit to my face, at the next rabs-bankies game, come and find me, i might only be 16 but i'l fuckin break your nose ya rabs c**t."

and

Bert Raccoon - "Gotta love the Juniors. Shite tattoos, digits being arranged, dugs on string, cock fighting at half time. Reminds me of a simpler time."

had me in near hysterics. Bravo to all concerned.

The bit where he realises his new tattoo isn't entirely receiving universal praise, and then posts another photo thinking folk will go, "oh aye, that's an excellent piece of ink" is what gets me. Reminiscent of Duffman's "lolling at youse not understanding" post in his TV bargain gold thread.

How is that not In the Gold forum yet. Some of the put downs are outstanding. Shame RRG's picture is gone.

Still got it , horrible mistake on my part , i am always walking about with one glove on ( not a good look) or one hand in my pocket .Btw got it when i was 30. Never did get my nose broke.Thinking of you bankie wherever you are . :(

14973998562_124298793e.jpg

Edited by RobRoyGuy

I remember reading in the Juniors forum of some mass brawl at a junior ground where bags of sick were chucked and a poor unlucky guy got a bucket of shit tipped over their head.

It was a marvellous read. It sounded like a riot in the grounds of a mentalist prison. The Shawbankies Redemption perhaps.

There are no match day programmes at junior games. The sight of moveable printed type would distract from the building of the wicker man as the serfs all bellowed in angry confusion at their futile attempts to understand what they were seeing.

Plus the rivers are dangerously full of witches as it is.

Still got it , horrible mistake on my part , i am always walking about with one glove on ( not a good look) or one hand in my pocket .Btw got it when i was 30. Never did get my nose broke.Thinking of you bankie wherever you are . :(

14973998562_124298793e.jpg

You took that thread from being excellent and made it into magnificent. Well played.

I remember reading in the Juniors forum of some mass brawl at a junior ground where bags of sick were chucked and a poor unlucky guy got a bucket of shit tipped over their head.

It was a marvellous read. It sounded like a riot in the grounds of a mentalist prison. The Shawbankies Redemption perhaps.

I heard that some junior fans tried that ice bucket challenge.

They drowned. A minutes 'ENNNNNHHHHGG'ing will be had in respect.

There are no match day programmes at junior games. The sight of moveable printed type would distract from the building of the wicker man as the serfs all bellowed in angry confusion at their futile attempts to understand what they were seeing.

Plus the rivers are dangerously full of witches as it is.

Stop ruining the thread with your shite attempts at humour.

Don't think he goes to games anymore, but is left with a nice reminder of when he did....

Crazy how a boy can have so much enthusiasm for a club then just stop going , what did you guys do to him !

Iv been working rather a lot of Saturdays so It could be that I've just not been at the same game, my old man hasn't seen any of his mates either. He was just a keyboard gangster can't see him committing crimes.haha

I went to the paper hankies game last weekend, but disappointingly I didn't see any hand tattoos, only lots of old guys with walking sticks, one bald guy who tried to pull his invisible hair out in frustration at Bankies profligacy in front of goal and one guy in his 30s who was taking the whole think rather too seriously and went in a right huff.