Queens Park v Arbroath

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't remember the last time I was looking forward to a home game so much. Arbroath have started how you would expect a demoted team to and it's going to be a great test for our new squad. The celebrations by the players after our goal on Saturday was great to see and tells a story about the hope and spirit in the camp.

I'd settle for us scoring more than one goal and playing to win.

A warm welcome back to Arbroath fans. If anyone's looking for the souvenir shop it's at the other end of the concourse from where away fans are. Enjoy the game!

Don't think so. Bit early for suspensions - talking of which, how's Ricky doing? See you've got DC and Ross Fisher up there too.

Ricky got injured at Berwick but should be back on Saturday. Crawford gifted Berwick there opener with a howler but has made a load of good saves. Fisher has done ok.

all three are decent players at this level, but once Little gets a dozen games under his belt after last season's injury you'll see a player who's way too good for this league

all three are decent players at this level, but once Little gets a dozen games under his belt after last season's injury you'll see a player who's way too good for this league

Hope so anyway. Heard so many good things about him but he's had quite a tough time of it so far. Think Crawford, Little, Nicoll, Linn and McManus will all be important for us this season.

Ricky Little is a leader on the pitch in a way Ross Fisher isnt. Ricky gave everything in his time with us and I wish him well for the season. Just hope he doesnt have one of his better games on Saturday :D

Archived