Crowds

lionel hutz

Who cares about juniors!! Piss off back to there forum are club get wat we get on a Saturday use taking pish on LL forum about juniors of no concerns to our clubs

Firstly I do. I wandered onto your forum to get some info on Selkirk as we meet them in the Scottish. P & B is an open forum so I you don't mind I'll make comments on whatever takes my fancy. Now grow up and don't be a numpty.

Who cares about juniors!! Piss off back to there forum are club get wat we get on a Saturday use taking pish on LL forum about juniors of no concerns to our clubs
Juniors shouldn't be allowed in our cup, the anti social fuckers whit they are. They shouldn't be allowed to nip in and out into senior football as they please, get them tae f**k !!! Mun

Juniors shouldn't be allowed in our cup, the anti social fuckers whit they are. They shouldn't be allowed to nip in and out into senior football as they please, get them tae f**k !!! Mun

My o' my we have struck a nerve. The Juniors were invited to join the now "William Hill Scottish Cup" . However, this little experiment finishes in the not to distant future. As to being antisocial perhaps re-read your post then ask your Doctor to reassess your medication.

My o' my we have struck a nerve. The Juniors were invited to join the now "William Hill Scottish Cup" . However, this little experiment finishes in the not to distant future. As to being antisocial perhaps re-read your post then ask your Doctor to reassess your medication.

Don't think it does - didn't the SFA AGM support the status quo of the league winners and cup winner getting in?

The SFA AGM rejected the proposal from the SFA's board (there needed to be a three-quarters majority or something like that) to exclude the four junior competition winners and the EoS and SoS champions, so the status quo continues. The impression at the time appeared to be that the defeat of the proposal was lopsided enough that the issue probably won't be revisited any time soon. What did get passed was that any full member that fails to get entry level licensing by the end of next season will be booted out and will no longer have automatic Scottish cup entry, so Coldstream's days in the competition may be numbered. The Lowland League don't appear to have been impressed with their plans in that regard when they applied for membership a few months back.

The SFA AGM rejected the proposal from the SFA's board (there needed to be a three-quarters majority or something like that) to exclude the four junior competition winners and the EoS and SoS champions, so the status quo continues. The impression at the time appeared to be that the defeat of the proposal was lopsided enough that the issue probably won't be revisited any time soon. What did get passed was that any full member that fails to get entry level licensing by the end of next season will be booted out and will no longer have automatic Scottish cup entry, so Coldstream's days in the competition may be numbered. The Lowland League don't appear to have been impressed with their plans in that regard when they applied for membership a few months back.

Can you explain how coldstream of the EOS league have ended up on a thread about CROWDS in the LL ???

wayyyyy of topic !!!!

Anyway what brings you to the conclusion coldstreams days are numbered in the Scottish have ye no seen the improvements doon there ????

Maybes answer the question on one of the upteen licensing threads ??

so Coldstream's days in the competition may be numbered. The Lowland League don't appear to have been impressed with their plans in that regard when they applied for membership a few months back.

you really are fucking clueless, carry on though I like to laugh

Archived