How do you put up with him lads?

It's not easy. :(

On Spence and Buchanan together, clearly it's early days, but the signs of them forming a decent partnership have been promising. Hopefully they can both get on the scoresheet on Saturday. It wouldn't surprise me if they did.

We had the upper hand against Cowden last year taking seven of the twelve points on offer. I don't see any reason we can't at least maintain that advantage this season, as long as Barry Smith shows his worth.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Spence and Buchanan together, clearly it's early days, but the signs of them forming a decent partnership have been promising. Hopefully they can both get on the scoresheet on Saturday. It wouldn't surprise me if they did.

We had the upper hand against Cowden last year taking seven of the twelve points on offer. I don't see any reason we can't at least maintain that advantage this season, as long as Barry Smith shows his worth.

Cowden /Alloa games rarely follow the script.

Excellent post is it Saturday yet

Wasps1 :). The most ignored and inconsequential person on pie & bovril. Worse than VT. Has he ever written or spoken a cognisant thought.

Now I don't usually get involved in petty name-calling, but the man is a total buffoon.

In fact, as soon as I see one of his posts, he inspires the same feeling with me as Rihanna must experience as soon as she hears "honey, I'm home".

Wasps1 :). The most ignored and inconsequential person on pie & bovril. Worse than VT. Has he ever written or spoken a cognisant thought.

:(

As you can see from post #23 above, he still has an excellent grasp of the quote function on here too. :wacko:

:lol: Indeed.

I preferred that nice wasps1212 chap. ;)

Oooft. I still get in a panic every time I hear a knock at the door.

I mean if he had turned out to be a harmless alias I would be able to sleep at night but to know he was a real poster and is out there somewhere lurking, waiting. Chills the spine.

Now I don't usually get involved in petty name-calling, but the man is a total buffoon.

In fact, as soon as I see one of his posts, he inspires the same feeling with me as Rihanna must experience as soon as she hears "honey, I'm home".

Archived