Kilmarnock player locked up...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could be wrong, but I think Jimmy has links to the local constabulary down there.

So, his info will probably be pretty reliable.

From an Ayr v Killie fans page on Facebook:

"callum I just spoke to the owner of smiths son. that's true. accusing them of being racist because he was asked to leave a table because he was sitting there not spending any money. quite right. why should he be allowed to take a space which paying customers would need?"

These Ayr fans will do anything to help them next Tuesday ;)

If this is true, and it's still a huge if, then it's hardly crime of the century though is it? Refusing to buy a lemonade isn't quite in the Goodwillie/Evans/McGowan category is it?

I'd rather he played than not, he is terrible :lol:

If this is true, and it's still a huge if, then it's hardly crime of the century though is it? Refusing to buy a lemonade isn't quite in the Goodwillie/Evans/McGowan category is it?

I'll take your word for it. You would know about not paying up.

I could be wrong, but I think Jimmy has links to the local constabulary down there.

So, his info will probably be pretty reliable.

OK....i'll reply here...

I went in with 30 minutes of Liverpool game to go and saw him taking up big leather sofa....I had no idea who the guy was.

About an hour later the staff had a word with him...quite rightly as he seemed to be acting odd and in a bit of a trance and he refused to move....claiming the race card which was totally out of order.

One cop turned up and tried to reason with him...along with the staff....but he was having none of it. It was obviously only going to turn out one way. The cops neighbour arrived and he was removed eventually after a bit of a struggle.

Stays in Mercure next door...

Find it bizarre that he is staying in Ayr when we have a hotel right next to where we play/train.

Maybe he fancied staying in civilisation for a break from there and the normality went to his brain....wupwupwup

Maybe he fancied staying in civilisation for a break from there and the normality went to his brain....wupwupwup

Civilisation and the old Caledonian Hotel in the same sentence ! A tired 3 star hovel with a green pool and it once boasted a golf swing analyser as it USP

He should have turned right instead of left and headed to Bridges

Got what he deserved IMO

Forgive my ignorance; what did McGowan do?

Bringing the sport into disrepute imo, Killie fans should form a petition.

This the same guy who claimed Killie could win the league last week?

What an absolute rocket, will fit in well at Kilmarnock.

He sounds like an utter fanny

Archived