Queens V Livingston II: Leaders V Livi

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts had their excuses lined up pre match, weakened team or not we played well and have looked better with each game, def looking better than last season.

Hippolyte tore them apart when he came on, hope to feck he starts on Sat, looks a player and a half.

Honestly mate you were rank on Saturday and scraped a win against a terrible performance from us. You need to calm down.

Dull first half against Cowden but 2nd half we did improve and your goal at the end flattered you as it was an easy win. Still pleased with how we're coming along. It was a big turnover in players and we've showed signs of steady improvement with each game.

Really enjoying the season so far, a few wins in the cups and coming along nicely in the way we're playing.

I fancy QoS to split the Edin teams, just don't want them to be taking the points off us.

Quick question why are Cowdenbeath fans so obsessed with us, it's getting ridiculous now, every thread involving us has a comment from a Cowdenbeath fan, give it a rest.

Im under no illusions after the game with hearts, Queens will be a tough opponent, a team that we haven't beat in 90 minutes in what 5 attempts ?

They've started the league superbly and will know a win will be big encouragement before heading to ibrox and could see them going clear at the top.

I'd be absolutely delighted with a point here and if we do win then superb.

If Glen is struggling then i'd like to see Hippolyte starting this, has looked sharp in every game when he's came on and scored a couple goals already, wouldn't change too much else though.

Hoping the confidence off the back of the hearts result pushes us that little bit more against,in my opinion,the stand out team of the season so far,no denying they've been brilliant but I've got a feeling this will be a draw,2-2. Really hope we start Hippolyte. I agree with LiviForever that it would be good to stop Russell scoring for once but now I've said that he'll probably end up scoring a couple.

He's the big tall black fella aint he? If it is him I thought he looked handy against us. Why is he not starting?

We'd all like to know the answer to that one, hasn't had much of a chance in games and wasn't even used as a sub in our last league game, fecking used Burchill instead.

He's the big tall black fella aint he? If it is him I thought he looked handy against us. Why is he not starting?

That's him, aye. Most Livi fans rate him very highly and he ran the show when he came on last night, so it'd be good to see him start a few more matches and prove himself. I reckon he's got serious talent for a player at this level. He's got the best right foot I've seen at Livi for a very long time.

It's an interesting game this, with both teams full of confidence.

A draw wouldn't be a disaster, but we really should be looking to win.

It should definitely give us a better idea of where we are after two comfortable victories against part-time sides.

Hoping the confidence off the back of the hearts result pushes us that little bit more against,in my opinion,the stand out team of the season so far,no denying they've been brilliant

Slight overstatement.

We struggled a bit against Alloa, particularly in the first half, when ironically,we got our goals.

Against Dumbarton, we played quite well by all accounts, but Dumbarton were dreadful.

We've started well, but we entered both games as strong favourites. We've been competent, rather than brilliant.

It's an interesting game this, with both teams full of confidence.

A draw wouldn't be a disaster, but we really should be looking to win.

It should definitely give us a better idea of where we are after two comfortable victories against part-time sides.

A draw would be excellent for us away from home. We've had 3 of our 5 games away though and only lost one of them with a lucky goal at Hibs so I'm a bit more confident than I'd usually be thinking we can get a draw at Palmerston.

Doubt we'd get away with going 2 goals down this time though so we'd better tighten up in defence, esp at set pieces.

I fancy QoS to split the Edin teams, just don't want them to be taking the points off us.

No danger.

I think we'll get beat as they are generally a solid outfit and we have a pretty rank record down there. Would take a draw.

We'd all like to know the answer to that one, hasn't had much of a chance in games and wasn't even used as a sub in our last league game, fecking used Burchill instead.

Could kinda see the logic in bringing Burchill on to calm the game down but didn't play out that way. Myles looks to have a great touch so would have been a better shout.

That's him, aye. Most Livi fans rate him very highly and he ran the show when he came on last night, so it'd be good to see him start a few more matches and prove himself. I reckon he's got serious talent for a player at this level. He's got the best right foot I've seen at Livi for a very long time.

Based on what I saw at Palmerston in the 3-4 game, I would say he is a real talent, certainly had a major influence in helping to turn the game that day. Dangerous player, and certainly one to watch. Predicting another close game.

Based on what I saw at Palmerston in the 3-4 game, I would say he is a real talent, certainly had a major influence in helping to turn the game that day. Dangerous player, and certainly one to watch. Predicting another close game.

He's the black Iain Russell with a pair of bionic legs, we've made him bigger, stronger and faster.

I really don't rate Hibs, QoS have more of a goal threat than them and look a decent side, Farid wont carry them every game.

I'm pretty sure if you said QoS will split Alloa and Cowden EdinburghLivi would have something negative to say about us. He really comes across as having a real dislike for QoS. Maybe Alex Nesovic did the dirty with a family member of his and never called her :-P

Archived