Dundee United vs Ross County - 24/08/14

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take any sort of win today. 1-0 off of Erskine's erse. :ass

I can understand your thinking but after last week's debacle we have to get back to playing decent football. A number of (theoretically) win nibble games coming up, we must build the confidence in the team.

De Leeuw on the bench again. Jervis starting again.

I'll be honest, I haven't the foggiest idea what Adams is doing.

I've just seen the teams and I totally agree. I don't know if Adams is trying to prove a point regarding Jervis but it's another frustrating line-up. The main positive from last week was Arquin - De Leeuw - Carey.

No idea as to how the team is lining up but I would guess:

Reguero

Fenlon Balk Boyd Celcer

Brittain Kiss

Arquin Carey Cardle

Jervis

Subs: Brown, Frempah, Quinn, Ross, Maatsen, De Leeuw, Boyce

De Leeuw on the bench again. Jervis starting again.

I'll be honest, I haven't the foggiest idea what Adams is doing.

He's doing what we're doing, trying to figure out how to make a team out of this squad. I'm sure it'll be fine.

He's doing what we're doing, trying to figure out how to make a team out of this squad. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Well that's fine, but maybe he should find a place in our team for our best player

We need to be looking at getting a win and a big one at that in the league cup against Stranaer. Confidence will be low and a win in that will do us the world of good going into the weekend.

But with the way we are defending combined with Adams disrespect for the competition I'm not confident

A thoroughly deserved win for us despite not playing particularly well. Ross County were dreadful to be honest. They look like a team playing with no confidence whatsoever and the back four were shocking today. Utd plugged away but never really got going, we did dominate the game though. I thought Bilate and Ciftci were both guilty of making the wrong decisions at times during the game and I am not sure if they can work as a front two. The rest of the side played pretty well with Rankin probably my man of the match simply because he was always working, always offering the ball and he was involved in most of the important stages in the game.

A big win as it gets the Celtic result out of the way and it is another home result.

Derek Adams reckons Dundee United were second best, it was County's best performance of the season and it was daylight robbery. Adams name checking his players that cost them the game.

His head is gone.

Archived