Dundee United vs Ross County - 24/08/14

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite the scoreline, we had some good movement and incision against Celtic which against easier opposition would've reaped more reward. Also, such set piece disasters can surely not again be repeated.

Looking for a big response from the guys. Solid 2-0 victory would be nice, but wouldn't be surprised with a 0-0/1-1 if we're nursing a Parkhead hangover.

Firstly, I thought this was on the Saturday?

Secondly, this game can't come quick enough!

Thirdly, first game of the season I'll be able to make!

It is on the Saturday, title is incorrect.

Same starting XI as the first three games and same bench.

Put Saturday's defeat behind us and make every effort to take maximum points from the next three games in the run up to the Derby.

First game of the season for me. Looking forward to seeing the new signings, particularly the big Polish bear-shagger at centre half, despite that tea bagging at Parkhead. Hoping Mario starts.

Expect Ross County to park the tractor, and we might struggle to get in behind them, like the pre-Christmas game last year.

First game of the season for me. Looking forward to seeing the new signings, particularly the big Polish bear-shagger at centre half, despite that tea bagging at Parkhead. Hoping Mario starts.

Expect Ross County to park the tractor, and we might struggle to get in behind them, like the pre-Christmas game last year.

Don't think it will be too hard, if Partick can score 4, then we can

Who would you want dropped if Mario starts?

Archived