St Johnstone vs Aberdeen - 23/08/14

Still don't do student tickets though.

AWAY SUPPORT

Adult £22, over 65s £12, 13-18 year olds £11. Students with a valid matriculation card will be admitted at a cost of £15.

You should be able to get them

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AWAY SUPPORT

Adult £22, over 65s £12, 13-18 year olds £11. Students with a valid matriculation card will be admitted at a cost of £15.

You should be able to get them

No mention of it on the Aberdeen site, and they weren't available as an option when we bought online.

West Stand

Adult: £22*

Over 65s: £12

13-18 years: £11

*Up to 2 kids aged 12 and under will gain free entry will an accompany adult

Ormond Family Stand

1 x adult and 2 kids (12 and under): £15

Children aged 13-16 can gain admission at a cost of £8.

Additional adults within a 'family group' are admitted at a cost of £15

Unaccompanied adults or children aged 12 or under will not be admitted.

Oh well, it has to be because you're selling tickets yourself then, because we 100% have student prices for PATG

Oh well, it has to be because you're selling tickets yourself then, because we 100% have student prices for PATG

Not so sure about that.

I'm sure it was mentioned during the summer that the club had decided to do away with students paying at the gate. Apparently the system was getting abused too easily.

Not much use for away fans, but a student season ticket for Saints only costs £150 which represents terrific value.

Not so sure about that.

I'm sure it was mentioned during the summer that the club had decided to do away with students paying at the gate. Apparently the system was getting abused too easily.

Not much use for away fans, but a student season ticket for Saints only costs £150 which represents terrific value.

£148 up here.

Still don't do student tickets though.

We've been doing student tickets for a good few seasons.

It was said in the summer these were being stopped, but I've heard a few people say they're still being accepted.

Aberdeen are a massive club and we will do well to avoid an embarrassment here. Hoping for a respectable 1 or 2 goal margin.

I used to agree with that. However, given we've won a trophy more recently than them, they're perhaps not the force they once were.

No idea how we'll line up tomorrow, in all honesty. Mannus, Mackay, Anderson and MacLean will start, the rest is debatable to some degree. Assume Easton, Millar, Wotherspoon are also starters, but then you've got Scobbie, Wright, Brown, McDonald, O'Halloran, Croft, Lappin and maybe even Kane to wedge in

Over 2,600 now sold which is a good effort from Dons fans. Fair play to St Johnstone for opening up the Ormond End for both sets of fans to benefit from cheaper family tickets. No chance of that sort of foresight at Pittodrie sadly.

As for the match between the two cup champions of last season, expect another tight affair, Saints were unlucky against Celtic, eventually done by two mistakes and another incompetent display by John Beaton.

I would expect only one change from the Killie game with Anderson replacing Taylor. Personally I'd like to see Low replace Flood as well for a bit more composure on the ball in the middle of midfield. But I'll be in a minority of one there.

The 10 day break should hopefully have done us the world of good. 1-2, McLean for Saints, McGinn and Pawlett for the Dons.

Fantastic effort from dons fans as usual. And great to see opposition fans acknowledge and also take advantage of the fantastic family deals on offer at saints. I wish the press would start to highlight and praise. It may then get all other spl clubs to do something similar. 1 1 with spoony getting first of the season.

Over 2,600 now sold which is a good effort from Dons fans. Fair play to St Johnstone for opening up the Ormond End for both sets of fans to benefit from cheaper family tickets. No chance of that sort of foresight at Pittodrie sadly.

Great support, Hopefully we can get around 3 500 or so considering it's our first 3pm home game since the Scottish cup win.

Main

Mackay - Anderson - Duberry - Easton

Wotherspoon - Morris - Millar - Sylla

Goater - O'Boyle

This will be our line up, apparently.

3000 Aberdeen fans coming down, so yet another 5000+ attendance for us, thats now three for the season.

Theres a few lines coming out saying Lappin could start this, as he's seemingly been training with Norwich while on the lookout for a new club, so isn't behind in anything except match sharpness, but you'd think someone with his experience would cope with that alright.

Archived