Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel okay about it m8. I reckon we will only bring through around 1,000 anyway. I'm saving myself for Hearts away - Larger club and better away day.

filepicker%2FZLEcDI4xQPWmLy2Xvluk_tricko

Just having a look at the stats for that day, and it clearly states that Hibs won the game after extra time, but there is no mention whatsoever of the ticket allocation to either side. I don't doubt your word on it though.

Checked the Scottish Cup Final stats too (both for Falkirk and Hibs). Falkirk's last attempt was a disappointing 1-0 defeat at the hands of Glasgow Rangers..........but absolutely no mention of ticket allocation.....but Rangers definitely had more at the game than we did.

The last entry for Hibs was a 5-1 horsing at the hands of Heart of Midlothian. I'm presuming 5-1 was the actual scoreline, and nothing to do with ticket allocation either. How did that feel? Pretty raw I'd imagine.

nolan-dec-2.gif

Really looking forward to playing the Edinburgh superpower in their home patch. It's good for us wee teams to play such huge opponents once and a while to test us. Oh wait we play you 4 times as we are in the same league as you.

Pressure all on the sympathisers.

ooh_matron2.pngooh_matron2.pngooh_matron2.png

Big nasty words from fans of the perennial irrelevance that is Falkirk. Such cute.

So much fail, Celtic beat us 3-0.

Nice try though.

Damn, you're right! The 5-1 thing probably never happened, or was perhaps so long ago, it's no longer contemporary. Can't imagine how that happened. I could have swore that Hearts absolutely mullered Hibs not so many years ago in a Cup Final. If it didn't happen, you have my unreserved apology. Then again, if it did happen, then the use of the word "fail" is all relative, isn't it?

Great banter.

I think we'll take something from this. Tuesday night shouldn't have taken too much out of the players given its still very early on in the season. Ideally Duffie would be replacing Maybury, but I don't imagine he'll be available. I think the same starting XI from the Sevco & Dunfermline games will do alright, it's probably the best we can put together with the players available right now.

2-2, Farid to score.

Damn, you're right! The 5-1 thing probably never happened, or was perhaps so long ago, it's no longer contemporary. Can't imagine how that happened. I could have swore that Hearts absolutely mullered Hibs not so many years ago in a Cup Final. If it didn't happen, you have my unreserved apology. Then again, if it did happen, then the use of the word "fail" is all relative, isn't it?

"The last entry for Hibs was a 5-1 horsing at the hands of Heart of Midlothian"

It happened but it wasn't our last entry, keep digging though.

I almost feel sorry for Falkirk fans, that semi really broke you lot. Such a massive chip on your shoulders about Hibernian Football Club Club.

I almost feel sorry for Falkirk fans, that semi really broke you lot. Such a massive chip on your shoulders about Hibernian Football Club Club.

I actually had no idea how bad it was for them until a long time later.

Hibs fans have loads of unhappy memories from big games, but we've never been as broken as they are over one game. Maybe it's because we'll always have future opportunities to bounce back, whereas Falkirk fans barely ever get a whiff at relevance and when they got a golden chance they blew it. It's like an aspiring actor or singer or whatever getting their one and only chance to hit the big time and fucking it up, leading to a lifetime of regret.

"The last entry for Hibs was a 5-1 horsing at the hands of Heart of Midlothian"

It happened but it wasn't our last entry, keep digging though.

Ah the wee team fi Edinburgh.... Now that meadowbank has gone....w**k w**k

I don't think anyone has much a yeeha or Thot on Hibs, tynecastle is a better day out an provides a proper slagging, none o this handbag weird pish...the fact the post is only two pages on Friday night backs that up...

I don't think anyone has much a yeeha or Thot on Hibs, tynecastle is a better day out an provides a proper slagging, none o this handbag weird pish...the fact the post is only two pages on Friday night backs that up...

Okay :unsure2:

breaking-bad.gif

Archived