Sign in to follow this  
Crawford Baptie

Hibs v Falkirk

How do Falkirk fans feel about their club not being allocated 50% of the ground for their cup final?

Feel okay about it m8. I reckon we will only bring through around 1,000 anyway. I'm saving myself for Hearts away - Larger club and better away day.

Will Falkirk fans be able to buy tickets at Hibs on the day?

Straight from the Falkirk website...I presume you'll have to buy them before you come through here mate.

HIBERNIAN v FALKIRK

Saturday 23rd August 2014, 3pm kick off

This match will be all ticket for Falkirk supporters.

Prices are as follows:-

Adult – £22

Concession – £12 (65 and over/0-17 years/Full time student)

Can I just say I hope nobody took my post seriously.

I'm pretty sure Farid will knock in an OG for a team he cares about on Saturday.

Can I just say I hope nobody took my post seriously.

Don't you worry your cute little head, nobody takes you seriously. Edited by Trump

gd luck to Peter n the young boys b a tough game in the capital bt hoping 2 get the win expect the unexpected COYB !!

Another hard game for us but nothing to fear. All pressure is on Hibs and we know how they handle it, especially at Easter Road

1-0 Cooper

Feel okay about it m8. I reckon we will only bring through around 1,000 anyway. I'm saving myself for Hearts away - Larger club and better away day.

Touché!

How do Falkirk fans feel about their club not being allocated 50% of the ground for their cup final?

Just having a look at the stats for that day, and it clearly states that Hibs won the game after extra time, but there is no mention whatsoever of the ticket allocation to either side. I don't doubt your word on it though.

Checked the Scottish Cup Final stats too (both for Falkirk and Hibs). Falkirk's last attempt was a disappointing 1-0 defeat at the hands of Glasgow Rangers..........but absolutely no mention of ticket allocation.....but Rangers definitely had more at the game than we did.

The last entry for Hibs was a 5-1 horsing at the hands of Heart of Midlothian. I'm presuming 5-1 was the actual scoreline, and nothing to do with ticket allocation either. How did that feel? Pretty raw I'd imagine.