Rangers v Scotlands Original Champions

Btw who is the founder of TBO "You know"? I want to make you out for the bullshitter you truly are.

You're only visiting the 21st century in your time machine aren't you?

How are things in the 17th century btw?

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really couldn't care less. All you've heard is these Dumbarton fans word for it, yet you jump to conclusions and lay into your fellow fans.

I wonder what the Dumbarton fans said/did to recieve the abuse they ( supposedly ) got? Or were they angels like every other away fan at Ibrox? Have you sat next to the away fans at Ibrox before?

I read a post from a Rangers fan who was sitting amongst it all, why would he lie about it. As for me sitting next to away fans at Ibrox before, no i've not and in all my years supporting Rangers i've had no reason to but that doesn't blind me to the actions of some of the clowns that attach themselves to the club. Don't try and diminish this by turning a blind eye to it, if cctv shows this happened then those responsible are hopefully kicked out of the stadium for life.

Btw who is the founder of TBO "You know"? I want to make you out for the bullshitter you truly are.

I wont name him but if you want to go to the Wee Rangers Club before the game on Saturday you can ask either of his brothers as they will be DJing there......Knob.

Oh cmon

Fans winding each other up is one thing, away fans being forced to endure a hostile atmosphere is also perfectly ok within reason, but throwing things is bang out of order, surely you get this right?

You're wasting your time mate. He should have an internet hardman warning attached to every post he makes. If there wasn't a line of Stewards / Police there wee Mathers wouldn't dream of going anywhere near that section. I doubt he will see this until 4pm as i believe school computers have blocked Pie and Bovril.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived