Rangers v Scotlands Original Champions

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although Nish has been pish so far rangers may struggle against him, that big long haired dumpling at the back will struggle against any high balls him and Nish contest, he doesn't look as though he enjoys a battle and that may be our best form of attack

I don't get this argument. Yes Nish is tall but he's dreadful in the air and no where near as much fight as Fleming. Nish spent the majority of the game on Saturday stood with his hands on his hips not jumping for aerial balls and claiming fouls.

Nish has spent his career standing with his hands on his hips claiming fouls. As for rangers I remember when I first started supporting the sons they had real players like shearer greig and Baxter. No doubt sportscene will cover this game as they will regard it as important.

As for hiding your colours. Away and don't talk pish. Every team that has taken anything from Ibrox over the last couple of years has been applauded off the park by our support. IF Dumbarton win nobody will blame you for milking it for all its worth.

Enjoy your day out and if you win i ll be the first to congratulate you.

I wouldn't fancy walking through Govan having Sons colours showing, regardless of the result.

I wouldn't fancy walking through Govan having Sons colours showing, regardless of the result.

Not being a dick but i've no idea what Dumbartons colours are.

You'll be fine, man up and all that.

Lets hope Murray doesn't go from one extreme to an another and line up 4-3-3 on Saturday. Absolute pumping dished out tonight without breaking sweat.

I think Murray will stick with his more experienced players for this, he seems keen on the ex SPL guys lining up against the likes of Rangers. Often chats about how vital their experience will be etc.

Although Nish has been pish so far rangers may struggle against him, that big long haired dumpling at the back will struggle against any high balls him and Nish contest, he doesn't look as though he enjoys a battle and that may be our best form of attack, agreed that our full backs need protection because Wallace will tear van zanten a new one otherwise, fingers crossed the players raise their game for the occasion and to make up for the last 2 weeks performances!

Even though mohsni is a bombscare, he's not bad in the air, whereas Nish wins very little for a guy his size.

I'd start Fleming and get stuck into them.

I was at the Rangers game tonight (positives of having an in at Murray Park = free tickets) and a few things things struck me.

Wallace will murder DVZ, we need Taggart and Gils to play there. Gils workrate is particularly important.

Secondly Boyds movement is exceptional he is still however completely paceless and so if we put an experienced SPL defender (Mair) on him then he should be aware of the movements he makes and give us the best chance of marking him out the game.

Thirdly McLeod is a quality player, we can't let him (or McCulloch) shoot from range as they were deadly accurate tonight. Mohsni is a complete bombscare who should be targeted as the weeklink.

Whilst the scoreline looks daunting Clyde were woeful (and lined up 4-3-3) which was erratic and cost them the game.

Archived