Dunfermline v Airdrie (Relegation Dogfight)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wallace and Stirling out for another length off time? This is fucking tragic.

Stirling was due to play last night but took a knock in training. Wallace may have a chance of being available for Saturday.

That 'Smoking in NW toilets' thread gave the the boak. Bunch of tossers.

And no, everything is not fine, we are absolute dire, bottom of the 3rd tier of Scottish football and shitting ourselves at the prospect of playing Forfar, Stranraer, Airdrie et al.

I'd like to see Kirwan and Boyle started together. Lister seems impotent this year from what I've heard. Hopefully get some width and put Cadden in too.

Unfair. Lister has absolutely knocked his pan in so far. Just needs a break. The fact Parker is out should help him as he's been like a man short.

Plenty of others playing much worse deserve to be dropped first.

The problem is, we're relying on a system which is built towards creating clear cut chances. That much has actually been quite successful. The total arse collapse when in those positions is more of an issue. Then we give away stupid goals against teams who are prepared to be a bit more prospective.

Good Luck Airdrie, never thought i'd type or say that in my life, as I really don't like youz, but,but fuckin beat this team to smithereens, the big baws attitude....get inta them. Crash & Burn Dunfi

Good Luck Airdrie, never thought i'd type or say that in my life, as I really don't like youz, but,but fuckin beat this team to smithereens, the big baws attitude....get inta them. Crash & Burn Dunfi

Awesome

I'd don't know what the Thai version of Tennents Super is but have you been guzzling it this evening? This typing lark seems to be getting more difficult for you with each post.

Imagine getting upset about faceless people on the Internet.

How embarrassing for you :lol:

Said he who closed an Airdrie-Dunfy thread (where we happened to win, again) through a tumult of rage and a tsunami of tears.

How embarrassing for you. :lol:

:wub: How cute.

Archived