Dunfermline v Airdrie (Relegation Dogfight)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see Kirwan and Boyle started together. Lister seems impotent this year from what I've heard. Hopefully get some width and put Cadden in too.

Lunacy. Lister was certainly the best of our players against Peterhead. Dropping your PotY after a couple of games when the whole team has been pretty poor is reminiscent of the Jimmy Boyle "player merry go round".

If Buchanan plays on Saturday then I'll be betting on him to score. I don't think we've the defence to cope with him. I don't see too much in that Dunfy line up to get worried about though. We've played against most of these players and come out on top against most too.

However, I've got a feeling we'll be completely dominated in midfield and will be looking to defend and catch Dunfy on the counter. Whether we're capable of that or not is the question, and I doubt we are.

Buchanan being back would be a big boost.

Would go with

Scully

Williamson

Buchanan/Millen

Martin

Drummond

Geggan

Spence

Falkingham

Smith

Moffat

Faiss

Goodfellow

Millen/graham

page

Bryne

Orwu

Forbes

Thomson

I think Millen has done well so far this season but Williamson goes ahead of him as we need to have a more direct threat, same reason for going 3 up front. Page is out the starting 11 wether buchanan makes it or not, he just looks an absolute liability at the moment.

Said he who closed an Airdrie-Dunfy thread (where we happened to win, again) through a tumult of rage and a tsunami of tears.

How embarrassing for you. :lol:

I hope it's nice in the fantasy land where you live :) I seem to recall any tears were from your side's supporters tbh. Pretty sure I did you all a favour by closing that particular thread.

Buchanan being back would be a big boost.

Would go with

Scully

Williamson

Buchanan/Millen

Martin

Drummond

Geggan

Spence

Falkingham

Smith

Moffat

Faiss

Goodfellow

Millen/graham

page

Bryne

Orwu

Forbes

Thomson

I think Millen has done well so far this season but Williamson goes ahead of him as we need to have a more direct threat, same reason for going 3 up front. Page is out the starting 11 wether buchanan makes it or not, he just looks an absolute liability at the moment.

Who? :lol:

Gregor Buchanan needs to be fit for this, we look so shit in defence without him.

Andy Stirling missing, yet again, isn't helping. Pretty much playing the same way as against Brechin no doubt. Airdrie play the way they did earlier on this year in that 1-0 defeat and they'll get a result.

Oops. Clearly I meant ugwu my only excuse is I was looking at the u20s squad to see who could fill the bench if Buchanan doesn't make it, (putting graham in there does leave the bench every so slightly center mid heavy).I seem to have created a bizarre hybrid between him and Jordan Orru. I don't think I could have picked 2 further apart players.

Lunacy. Lister was certainly the best of our players against Peterhead. Dropping your PotY after a couple of games when the whole team has been pretty poor is reminiscent of the Jimmy Boyle "player merry go round".

Well said. The stick Lister seems to be getting from some is ridiculous.

After receiving a message from a mate of mines who reads our favourite football forum, i would like to pass on the following...

FTAO all Pars posters on P&B,

Anyone who criticises or is negative in any manner about the manager, players or the club in general are bang out of order and sit in the away end when the Old Firm are in town.

Therefore if we don't win tomorrow, please continue to keep drinking the kool-aid and withhold all negative views (freedom of speech will not be tolerated) in order to suit a random individual with an extremely high opinion of themselves. Thank you very much guys for your assistance.

After receiving a message from a mate of mines who reads our favourite football forum, i would like to pass on the following...

FTAO all Pars posters on P&B,

Anyone who criticises or is negative in any manner about the manager, players or the club in general are bang out of order and sit in the away end when the Old Firm are in town.

Therefore if we don't win tomorrow, please continue to keep drinking the kool-aid and withhold all negative views (freedom of speech will not be tolerated) in order to suit a random individual with an extremely high opinion of themselves. Thank you very much guys for your assistance.

I did wonder why folk around me cheered Sevco's goals and sang songs from the Sevco songbook when we lost 0-4 last season.

Turns out I was in the away stand for some reason! Now it's been explained that this is because I said something negative about the team before. Well I'm glad that mystery has been solved.

The Kool-Aid drinkers all sup said beverage straight from Brian's cock, which still has the slime from Masterton's and Yorkston's arse on it, whilst Brian smacks their head with a ruler any time they don't sound fully convincing when reciting 'positive' propaganda, all whilst Brian roots out dissenting posts on .net, with each deletion eliciting another thick spurt of Kool Aid.

I know JJ is getting it a bit tight on here (from me included) but can't fault him for this signing (link below). We're a different proposition at the back if he's fit plus he adds a goal threat from set pieces if our "walk it into the net or slice it into the stand" routine isn't working out well in open play.

http://www.dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Buchanan%27s_says_East_End_boosts_oppo&ID=7913

I'm away to drink a fifth of Kool Aid, dare me to drive?

I know JJ is getting it a bit tight on here (from me included) but can't fault him for this signing (link below). We're a different proposition at the back if he's fit plus he adds a goal threat from set pieces if our "walk it into the net or slice it into the stand" routine isn't working out well in open play.

http://www.dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Buchanan%27s_says_East_End_boosts_oppo&ID=7913

I'm away to drink a fifth of Kool Aid, dare me to drive?

He's still got some improvement in him. Loads of potential - I just wonder if JJ is the man to tap it....

He's still got some improvement in him. Loads of potential - I just wonder if JJ is the man to tap it....

Most of our defenders are teenagers and he seems to revel in being the auld yin in charge. I think he's a big enough character to do well under/despite of Jurassic Jim. Morris moving from us to Dundee United is probably an inspiration to Buchanan - tough it out at East End for a bit and if he's good he'll move on, even if we don't.

Don't be surprised to see him score a winning OG for you tomorrow after saying that about him!

Out of interest - Why is it £2 more expensive to sit in the main stand at EEP? The main stand has the worst view with structural supports blocking sight of the pitch - is this just a way to milk visiting fans?

I won't be in attendance anyway but it doesn't make sense - away fans do not have a choice to sit in any other area of the stadium. Are the pars trying to recover lost revenue from their playoff slip up?

Archived