St Mirren vs Dundee FC - 23/08/14

:lol: Probably.

Edit to add: Adam Drury signed from Man City, goes straight into the squad for this game, subject to clearance.

He's a winger/full-back. We did need more width down the right, but I would still have preferred that other lad we were meant to be getting from City, the defensive midfielder.

Ah well, Drury's as good as Plummer we'll be happy enough.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Probably.

Edit to add: Adam Drury signed from Man City, goes straight into the squad for this game, subject to clearance.

He's a winger/full-back. We did need more width down the right, but I would still have preferred that other lad we were meant to be getting from City, the defensive midfielder.

Ah well, Drury's as good as Plummer we'll be happy enough.

After that signing you will defo win 4-0 now.

This will be my first time at St Mirren so don't know what to expect. Gonna get the train down have a few jars in Glasgow with the G'gow dees.

What's the dealio with trains to the ground? I take it it's pretty straight forward I just can't be hooped checking.

Really could do with a bloody win.

This will be my first time at St Mirren so don't know what to expect. Gonna get the train down have a few jars in Glasgow with the G'gow dees.

What's the dealio with trains to the ground? I take it it's pretty straight forward I just can't be hooped checking.

Really could do with a bloody win.

If you get the train right through to St James, you'll be a stones throw from the ground.

Double-check the train stops at St James as not all of them do. Stadium right next to the station.

Made this mistake last time. Should have known better as well as almost ALL of the trains from my local station pass by St. James.

Reminds me it's the trophy the Paisley minks will be playing for next season :lol:

^^Doesn't even make sense^^

St. Mirren will finish above Dundee regardless of the result on Saturday. Dundee fans should be used to it by now.

:)

IF Dundee win on Saturday, I know St Mirren fans can't see that happening in any case at the moment, but IF it does, surely the pressure will have to be on Craig? 3 games played and 0 points with a game to play against Aberdeen?

As a Dundee fan, perhaps it'd be better if we only drew once again, 4 points clear, less pressure on Tommy Craig who is undoubtedly going to be a failure.

Lex seems very quiet on this thread, especially since he was sure Dundee had signed a load of duds and would be relegation fodder. You'd think he would be very confident going into this match.

He's still working out the respective budgets.

1000+ Derry to see this. Lex is shitting his y fronts.

ydiBX0B.gif

IF Dundee win on Saturday, I know St Mirren fans can't see that happening in any case at the moment, but IF it does, surely the pressure will have to be on Craig? 3 games played and 0 points with a game to play against Aberdeen?

We had 1 point after 7 games last season and were still the first bottom 6 club to be safe from relegation. We've been here a while, we know when to start panicking. Three games in definitely isn't the time. I'm sure once your club is established in the top flight you'll be able to understand. ;)

Smeato, on 19 Aug 2014 - 22:26, said:
We had 1 point after 7 games last season and were still the first bottom 6 club to be safe from relegation. We've been here a while, we know when to start panicking. Three games in definitely isn't the time. I'm sure once your club is established in the top flight you'll be able to understand. ;)

I seem to remember Lennon was hanging on for dear life to his job at this point last season?

Archived