St Mirren vs Dundee FC - 23/08/14

Harkins is 9/1 first goal and 7/2 anytime - almost worth a punt that. McGowan is 10/1 first time and 4/1 any time.

Bet 365 also reckon Thomas Reilly is more likely to score for us than McLean or McGinn :blink:

There were odds up for Steven Milne to score last week and he left before the start of last season.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it true the away allocation for this match is only 1600? Do they keep another part of the ground for overspill as I expect a big Dees support for our first proper Saturday away game. We took about 3500 to Killie two years ago with a worse team.

It's only 1600 if we segregate a section in the west stand. No idea whether that's being planned or not. Otherwise the away stand holds 1200 IIRC.

Think it was about 600 you brought the last time you were at St.Mirren Park.

Would be impressed if you added another 1000 on to that.

We brought 600 when we were as good ad relegated. Use your brain. We'll outnumber the Paisley Faithful at least 5:1.

IIRC you brought about 600 in the second game between us in October or something.

As bad as you were you weren't relegated then. Remember being surprised at how poor the travelling support was from Dundee that day.

We brought 600 when we were as good ad relegated. Use your brain. We'll outnumber the Paisley Faithful at least 5:1.

I don't remember every Dundee fan being a fucking stupid c**t of the highest order in the season that you were relegated.

It's only 1600 if we segregate a section in the west stand. No idea whether that's being planned or not. Otherwise the away stand holds 1200 IIRC.

Think it was about 600 you brought the last time you were at St.Mirren Park.

Would be impressed if you added another 1000 on to that.

Nope, it's 1600 if we don't segregate.

If we segregate the west stand overspill it is 2500 or something.

I think the away club needs to sell a certain amount to get that section held back. Hearts, Hibs, Celtic, Rangers and Killie are only teams to use the overspill. Ross County and Inverness get it to avoid staffing the away stand for small supports. Motherwell one league cup game filled the away stand and ended up with a 'lock out' but most went in the main stand.

Nope, it's 1600 if we don't segregate.

If we segregate the west stand overspill it is 2500 or something.

I think the away club needs to sell a certain amount to get that section held back. Hearts, Hibs, Celtic, Rangers and Killie are only teams to use the overspill. Ross County and Inverness get it to avoid staffing the away stand for small supports. Motherwell one league cup game filled the away stand and ended up with a 'lock out' but most went in the main stand.

My memory is indeed shite!

Remember we thumped you lot twice with the Bomber in charge? Your teams improved little since then. We have improved drastically. Away win here. This could be a cricket score.

Are you going to retire again if you don't win?

With statements like this you're setting up yourself up for a pretty epic fall, even by your own standards.

We're not going to lose this. There's no reason for me to be wary of this fixture. If you do a Partick and run it to the corner flag last ten minutes you may get a point.

So if you do lose... Will you retire for good this time?

According to you it's not going to happen anyway... So put your forum membership where your mouth is :)

non deluded dee, on 20 Aug 2014 - 20:45, said:

You leave Dundee FC threads if we win. I'll retire until the next Dundee v St Mirren game. A draw and nothing happens except Tommy takes a step closer to the sack.

I'm warming to you NDD, offering to take one for the team at the chance we can get rid of this shite troll. It's certainly a fair offer.

You leave Dundee FC threads if we win. I'll retire until the next Dundee v St Mirren game. A draw and nothing happens except Tommy takes a step closer to the sack.

But you see, I'm not saying we won't lose. I think Dundee might win on Saturday, I'm certainly not confident enough to bet anything on the result either way.

You're the one that says 'we won't lose'. You're the confident one.

So... Retire for good if you do? Or are you not that confident?

Archived