St Mirren vs Dundee FC - 23/08/14

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3) Fraser is a Dundee fan after letting his missus wear the boots for too long and take him to more than a few Dundee games.

Discuss.

:lol: I like it! My visits to Dens have been rather limited in the last couple of years in all honesty. Mainly since I got a grown up job which means I can afford to be miserable following St Mirren about every week.

As for Saturday, Dundee are due a win and are awash with former Buddies. On the other hand we are surely due a goal and can't play any worse than we did against Hamilton Accies. I'm more afraid what a goalless draw or a defeat could do for our confidence. I really shouldn't be this nervous three games into the new season. Get it sorted, Craig.

StandFree03, on 17 Aug 2014 - 00:53, said:

Can only see a Dundee win, St Mirren are utterly dreadful.

Dunno, this league has been all over the place results-wise so far. Can't even begin to guess what the score will be.

Sorry, let's be serious and get this thread back on track.

1) Dundee United are a bigger and more successful club than Dundee.

2) Dundee have loyalist connections and are supported by Rangers sympathisers.

Discuss.

Think you'll find Utd are in no way a more successful club! Both won the same amount of trophys in our history!

An to the Saint saying he can't wait to see Wighton he must want his pishy little club to lose on Saturday!

Will be through at this (not missed a game) absolutely hate you lot so will be good banter at the game!

Let the games begin!

2-1 for St.Mirren.

This thread won't kick off properly till we start discussing the possible attendance and the proximity of Glasgow in relation to the Old Firm and how we brought more than you did compared to that time that you had less at home than when we had more than you did than we did when we had more.

So go for it,

See you on Saturday at 4.45 pm.

2-1 for St.Mirren.

This thread won't kick off properly till we start discussing the possible attendance and the proximity of Glasgow in relation to the Old Firm and how we brought more than you did compared to that time that you had less at home than when we had more than you did than we did when we had more.

So go for it,

See you on Saturday at 4.45 pm.

Referencing the 5 -0 rolling over to Celtic in '86 might be considered as provocative also.

Think you'll find Utd are in no way a more successful club! Both won the same amount of trophys in our history!

An to the Saint saying he can't wait to see Wighton he must want his pishy little club to lose on Saturday!

Will be through at this (not missed a game) absolutely hate you lot so will be good banter at the game!

Let the games begin!

Why is that? Genuine question, I'd have thought most opposition clubs would regard us as completely irrelevant.

As for Thompson, he'll be touch and go. I think it will come down to match fitness but he'll probably be on the bench. Wouldn't be surprised if he starts in place of Ball though, who aside from a couple of flashes of brilliance has looked decidedly average in the first two games.

Team for Saturday.

Letheren

McGinn McPake Konrad Dyer (if fit)

Thomson (if fit)

McAlister McGowan

Harkins

Wighton

Tankulic

Go with Tankulic and see how it goes. Bring on Stewart if struggling. Get McAlister and MacGowan out a little wider and have the wing backs come in a little.

Bring on Ferry and Boyle if required. A lot depends on Thomson and Dyer being fit. Not sure who to play left back if Dyer is out.

Aye, let's try and keep away from personal insults, talk about the football. Doubt that will happen but worth a try.

Let the games begin!

Let the games begin!

I take it schools are not back yet from their holidays.

Your the type of football fan I find amusing. 'Hate You Mob' are you an angary person. Maybe you have not had sex in the last 24 hours and it's playing on your hormones.

I like fans who support their local clubs have total respect for that.

Archived