St Mirren vs Dundee FC - 23/08/14

Im gonna up the stakes here seeing as this has been a shitey thread. If dundee fail to win, i will stop posting on p&b. forever.

Hang on, I might be getting you mixed up with someone else, but weren't you the guy who gave his season ticket back in protest and started going again anyway, (or something) and was absolutely peltered for it?

If so, I'm sure no-one will take you in any way seriously.

If not, well, carry on.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This match and this thread actually, reminds me a bit of a game between us and Thistle around the same time last season.

Thistle had made a decent enough start and their fans were giving it big licks. We had had a poor start and the match was seen as a pretty vital game for us.

Thistle came to Paisley, played us off the park and beat us. Cue much hysteria on the forum:

A Hibs fan started our relegation thread ( :lol: ) , our Aberdonian voyeur wrote us off as 'cast iron certainties' for the drop, Hearts fans started their survival thread and they and many within the media stated it was 'only a matter of time' before they over took us, Thistle fans lined up to tell us how shite we were and how they'd 'definitely finish above us'.

Of course, we never got relegated, indeed we were the first bottom 6 team to secure safety. Not only that, Hearts never got near to catching us and Partick Thistle finished below us.

Wouldn't be surprised if we get a similar result, similar hysteria and an ultimately similar outcome this time around :)

Hang on, I might be getting you mixed up with someone else, but weren't you the guy who gave his season ticket back in protest and started going again anyway, (or something) and was absolutely peltered for it?

If not, well, carry on.

Nah, that was Fifespud.

Matty's alright imo. He copied your "banned" trick and made an arse out of a few of his fellow dee's, that was funny, especially Ludo's thread.

This match and this thread actually, reminds me a bit of a game between us and Thistle around the same time last season.

Thistle had made a decent enough start and their fans were giving it big licks. We had had a poor start and the match was seen as a pretty vital game for us.

Thistle came to Paisley, played us off the park and beat us. Cue much hysteria on the forum:

A Hibs fan started our relegation thread ( :lol: ) , our Aberdonian voyeur wrote us off as 'cast iron certainties' for the drop, Hearts fans started their survival thread and they and many within the media stated it was 'only a matter of time' before they over took us, Thistle fans lined up to tell us how shite we were and how they'd 'definitely finish above us'.

Of course, we never got relegated, indeed we were the first bottom 6 team to secure safety. Not only that, Hearts never got near to catching us and Partick Thistle finished below us.

Wouldn't be surprised if we get a similar result, similar hysteria and an ultimately similar outcome this time around :)

WTF has the past got to do with the present day?

If not, well, carry on.

f**k off you c**t - that was me ffs.

I'm going to be honest here - I want us to gub St Mirren more than any other team in the league, including the DABS. If we lose this match, which is a strong possibility, in going to be gutted.

Must win.

Do you f**k.

Well, you've got to win sometime surely? Normally a newly promoted team has a wee honeymoon bounce at the start of the season. Accies are having theirs, Dundee's is surely due to start any minute now.

With Celtic being your only other league fixture before the international break, I'm backing Dundee's honeymoon period to start and end in Paisley at the weekend.

St Mirren 0-2 Dundee

...................Harkins

....................McGowan

f**k off you c**t - that was me ffs.

I'm going to be honest here - I want us to gub St Mirren more than any other team in the league, including the DABS. If we lose this match, which is a strong possibility, in going to be gutted.

Must win.

^^ not even kidding :lol:

Stop speaking shite you token tit.You don't think your team are going to pick up a point against a team with McPake, Harkins and Tankulic in it? All players you have slated. Hamilton haven't had a honeymoon period, they just outclassed your shite excuse for a team. You better fucking hope you win on Saturday as you're not going to pick up a point in your next four games after it. Stephen Thompson will be back soon at least - oh dear.

post-43465-14086612866331_thumb.jpg

Stop speaking shite you token tit.You don't think your team are going to pick up a point against a team with McPake, Harkins and Tankulic in it? All players you have slated. Hamilton haven't had a honeymoon period, they just outclassed your shite excuse for a team. You better fucking hope you win on Saturday as you're not going to pick up a point in your next four games after it. Stephen Thompson will be back soon at least - oh dear.

I thought that the much fabled and lauded 'Tank' was getting dropped? Didn't he get hooked at half time at the weekend? You still standing by your preseason statement of him out scoring Mackay...? :lol:

You certainly are a poor side, but even poorer sides than you have beaten us in one off games before. I think a highly motivated Dundee will raise their game, perform above their station and take the points on Saturday.

As for Accies, they've had a tougher start to the season than you, and yet they have more points. Why?

Lex, on 21 Aug 2014 - 23:57, said:

I thought that the much fabled and lauded 'Tank' was getting dropped? Didn't he get hooked at half time at the weekend? You still standing by your preseason statement of him out scoring Mackay...? :lol:

You certainly are a poor side, but even poorer sides than you have beaten us in one off games before. I think a highly motivated Dundee will raise their game, perform above their station and take the points on Saturday.

As for Accies, they've had a tougher start to the season than you, and yet they have more points. Why?

Dave Mackay? I fully expect, no matter how pish Tankulic turns out to be, to score more than Dave Mackay FFS.

AberdeenBud, on 22 Aug 2014 - 00:16, said:

Absolute scenes if we do somehow manage to win this. :lol:

It's not Real Madrid you're playing FFS. Calm right down.

It's not Real Madrid you're playing FFS. Calm right down.

Seems to be a better team we're playing judging by some of the pre match 'banter'. As Lex says the similarities with last season's Thistle game are stark.

And we could be two Dundee posters light on the forum. #scenes

Seems to be a better team we're playing judging by some of the pre match 'banter'. As Lex says the similarities with last season's Thistle game are stark.

And we could be two Dundee posters light on the forum. #scenes

You really need to get out more often.

If not, well, carry on.

No.

Archived