St Mirren vs Dundee FC - 23/08/14

A two way bet is more interesting. Ok i'll retire, but when Dundee win there must also be consequences for you.

Maybe you will find a St Mirren fan who thinks we ' will not lose ' on Saturday you can have your two way bet.

Sadly you'll struggle. Saints fans aren't as naive as yourself, we know how this league works and we know any team can beat any other on any given day.

If Dundee ever manages to establish itself in the top flight again, you'll learn that lesson.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember we thumped you lot twice with the Bomber in charge? Your teams improved little since then. We have improved drastically. Away win here. This could be a cricket score.

The irony of your user is shining through here.

Deeboy, on 20 Aug 2014 - 21:36, said:

Next time you're in Dundee, get a red pudding.

Don't understand people that go to a chipper and gets anything other than a fish supper.

Chateau Lafite, on 20 Aug 2014 - 23:07, said:

Menzieshill. Next to the Charlie bar. I've never been to the one in South Dundee.

Never went to that one. Always went to either Alisha's or the Chinese that's beside it. Both of which are poor takeaways IMO. But in any case, Newport's Silvery Tay is better than what Dundee has to offer.

Never went to that one. Always went to either Alisha's or the Chinese that's beside it. Both of which are poor takeaways IMO. But in any case, Newport's Silvery Tay is better than what Dundee has to offer.

Cant argue as I haven't tried the one over the Tay. If what you say is right, then thats one helluva accolade.

jagfox(Pt), on 20 Aug 2014 - 23:53, said:

Paulo Nutini's family run a chipper in Paisley. There used to be a decent one down one of the sidestreets just after the Wee Howff.

Is it any good?

Archived