St Mirren vs Dundee FC - 23/08/14

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dream team. Wouldn't want these three in charge of a Sunday league team. Dumb, Diddy and Dumber.

I really hope we absolutely annihilate them even more now due to Gary Teale's rolled up shirt sleeves. Sickening behaviour.

The dream team. Wouldn't want these three in charge of a Sunday league team. Dumb, Diddy and Dumber.

Didn't you rate Bomber Brown as a manager and campaign for him to remain in charge of your club?

If so, I think your opinions on managerial qualities are best ignored tbh.

Next thing you'll be telling us this German striker will score more goals than Billy McKay.

^^^Jealous of Teale's Hollywood smile IMO. ^^^

Teale's smile was the most insincere smile I had ever had the misfortune to lay my eyes on, until I looked to the wee guy on his right. Goodwin's smile looks genuine enough in a sinister sort of way as if he's imagining doing a forearm smash into the back of wee Tommy's neck.

I judged Bomber on results which he managed to get. Bomber has a better record in the premier league than Tommy Craig. He then managed to take us to the top of the first division, before giving up the Dees for whiskey and Sevco.

Yup, absolutely clueless. :lol:

Thanks for the confirmation.

Didn't you rate Bomber Brown as a manager and campaign for him to remain in charge of your club?

If so, I think your opinions on managerial qualities are best ignored tbh.

Next thing you'll be telling us this German striker will score more goals than Billy McKay.

Bomber Brown - 100% record against St Mirren while in charge of our worst SPL side ever. How shite must you be 8)

Nae injections for ebola.

I don't think we were atrocious v Motherwell. I thought we were a bit unlucky in that game, Twardzik made some decent saves.

Against Hamilton we were shite however. They had their tactics spot on, we were soft with no defensive midfielder and no width. I don't think we've bought too badly. I think Marwood looks decent as does Plummer and Tesselaar.

Undoubtedly we rely on Thompson a bit too much but he is a good player at his level, so it is understandable.

Hopefully Wylde, Goodwin and Thompson will be back.

I think the message is stop Goodwin bossing midfield and you stop St Mirren.

I judged Bomber on results which he managed to get. Bomber has a better record in the premier league than Tommy Craig. He then managed to take us to the top of the first division, before giving up the Dees for whiskey and Sevco.

For that post I'm nominating you for Heads Gone.

Archived