FAO Arbroath fans

hi just noticed that El-Zubaidi played the full 90 for you guys today, just wondering what your first impressions were of him. where did you play him?

centre-half and looked a player

hi just noticed that El-Zubaidi played the full 90 for you guys today, just wondering what your first impressions were of him. where did you play him?

This wasn't a game in which any player could be rated on. The wind blew the ball all over the place which caused havoc for every player on the pitch.

I thought that he looked steady and very comfortable on the ball. A confident debut and should hopefully help the other defenders once the suspensions and injuries allow the management to put out their first choice back four.

Have to admit I was giving him stick pre season but he was superb yesterday. Wins so much in the middle of the park.

I'm really disappointed we didn't keep Adam, good ball winner who can play a bit

we used him mainly as a right back , but he brought real balance to the team when played in midfield and his inclusion (overshadowed by Moffat's return) played a big part in those two 5-0 wins in a row we had last year.

I'm really disappointed we didn't keep Adam, good ball winner who can play a bit

we used him mainly as a right back , but he brought real balance to the team when played in midfield and his inclusion (overshadowed by Moffat's return) played a big part in those two 5-0 wins in a row we had last year.

Definitely, good signing by Moore I'll admit I was far to quick to dismiss him. Moore seems to like the younger lads. Travis 20, El Zubaidi 19/20, Stewart 19, Hunter 21 and Buchan 20 all started yesterday with the experienced players like Crawford, Nicoll, Linn, McBride and McManus.

Archived