Harthill Royal J.F.C.

Sweeger - L.U.F.C.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might sound like a stupid question, but nobody seems to have asked it. Why can one man have so much power in a junior football club,and why does a group of individuals not try to force him out ?

I think we need to be careful here to jump to assumptions as all we're hearing on this thread is one side of the story. I'm sure there is another point of view from the committee's side.

I think we need to be careful here to jump to assumptions as all we're hearing on this thread is one side of the story. I'm sure there is another point of view from the committee's side.

Totally agree with you Burnie,Any news yet if theyve mustered up a team for saturday,think you have them next saturday as well Burnie.

A logical approach, but it is unclear what 'committee' actually means at Harthill. Some committee members were recently asked to leave while others were parachuted in it. (I mean just 'in', but perhaps 'in it' describes it better) It is as yet not clear whether the decision making power has moved to the new committee as opposed to the secretary.

With players receiving recorded letters this morning demanding their attendance at a meeting at 7pm on Thursday (tomorrow) at the club it would appear they will be told something of significance. With attendance of senior people from the SJFA and the East Region of the SJFA I would guess that rule books will be much in evidence.

Not sure if this is a public meeting or not.

A logical approach, but it is unclear what 'committee' actually means at Harthill. Some committee members were recently asked to leave while others were parachuted in it. (I mean just 'in', but perhaps 'in it' describes it better) It is as yet not clear whether the decision making power has moved to the new committee as opposed to the secretary.

With players receiving recorded letters this morning demanding their attendance at a meeting at 7pm on Thursday (tomorrow) at the club it would appear they will be told something of significance. With attendance of senior people from the SJFA and the East Region of the SJFA I would guess that rule books will be much in evidence.

Not sure if this is a public meeting or not.

Sounds like irs getting very serious if they are getting involved,

What will happen if these players dont turn up.

Are baz and co going to be involved in this meeting as well?.

Archived