Mark Millar to Peterhead

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again in todays paper that Miller is looking to get back full time, for whatever reason we have certainly not seen much from him. If someone takes a chance on him full time he would maybe be more motivated.

We can't afford to take the chance on a guy with motivational issues. Unlike the rest of our support I'll pass, thanks.

In the paper today he is having a medical today at Queens & should be joining them until the end of the season all being well. As mentioned he did not shine for us but training full time & needing to secure a contract he may be a different player for them. Wish him well.

In the paper today he is having a medical today at Queens & should be joining them until the end of the season all being well. As mentioned he did not shine for us but training full time & needing to secure a contract he may be a different player for them. Wish him well.

We have brought players in to the club like this before and have become good additions here's hoping????

• 3 weeks later...

I am not saying he was completely shite but Millar was terrible! Burns did more and looked more interested in the time he was on than Miller did. Some queens fans on here seem to be giving him a pass because he is unfit or not match ready - they would be the reasons why I would be critical of him tbh (and fowler)!

Looks like he hasn't improved much since leaving Peterhead.

Archived