Image Printers Cup 2014-15

Rab B Nesbit

family issues rab...still spend plenty behind the bar though supporting the club in other ways :rolleyes:

I thought it was because you couldnae get away from work Newky got to check back your posts always changing :P

Part of the working hard at the bar crew eh ;)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gretna were poor created little , poor discipline as well , prob should have had 2 reds in the first have got 2 reds late on in the 2nd ,

after the penalty near the end when the Gretna player got a 2nd yellow then red the Gretna players were actually almost fighting each other !! ,,,their coach was effing for them to stop making a fool of their selves , but the ref sorted it by giving another a red lol

better team won with ease on the night

Leith v lthv final 2 eos teams ,,well done to both

where is the final to be played ?

This is a bit harsh on a Gretna side who from what I've heard have a very good disciplinary record this season. I take you are talking about the 2 fouls made by the full backs out wide. Both clearly deliberate but ones that you've sometimes got to make and take the yellow. Surely weren't reds.

If the Gretna goal that was disallowed in the first half that was disallowed in the first half had stood could have been very different. I thought ref had initially signalled goal but then ruled it out ... handball?

Lothian were on top second half and the first goal was pretty decisive. Gretna defenders definitely lost their cool a bit after the penalty. Didn't hear any effing from the coach he just said stop making a fool of yourselves which surely wasn't a bad shout.

This is a bit harsh on a Gretna side who from what I've heard have a very good disciplinary record this season. I take you are talking about the 2 fouls made by the full backs out wide. Both clearly deliberate but ones that you've sometimes got to make and take the yellow. Surely weren't reds.

If the Gretna goal that was disallowed in the first half that was disallowed in the first half had stood could have been very different. I thought ref had initially signalled goal but then ruled it out ... handball?

Lothian were on top second half and the first goal was pretty decisive. Gretna defenders definitely lost their cool a bit after the penalty. Didn't hear any effing from the coach he just said stop making a fool of yourselves which surely wasn't a bad shout.

there is making a late challenge and just booting someone lol

I have no idea why it was disallowed ,,no flag went up ,,heard it was handball but very harsh ,,,

coach was effing like a trooper ,,though for a 2nd twaddle was back in the Gretna dug out ,,,,,,,,

I thought it was because you couldnae get away from work Newky got to check back your posts always changing :P

Part of the working hard at the bar crew eh ;)

Don't know wtf ye going on about here Rab I suppose it's cause I'm no a super fan eh.

Don't need to justify my lifestyle on a public forum I don't work any bar just spend my money behind it when I'm up!

Where's the crime in that ?

Don't know wtf ye going on about here Rab I suppose it's cause I'm no a super fan eh. Don't need to justify my lifestyle on a public forum I don't work any bar just spend my money behind it when I'm up! Where's the crime in that ?

Dinnae have to justify anything to me I just yanked your chain about giving up on the season weeks before it was over and still in 2 cups.

Dinnae have to justify anything to me I just yanked your chain about giving up on the season weeks before it was over and still in 2 cups.

players downed tools about 8 weeks ago....its a long journey north to watch what was on show

players downed tools about 8 weeks ago....its a long journey north to watch what was on show

No questioning Newky puts the miles in. Know what it feels like I travel a long way to watch my team most weeks. Mind you Newcastle is the closest one :lol:

Was amazing how much abuse the Gretna manager gave his players in the first half. As things went against them, he stopped shouting altogether. His shout at them to stop making a fool of themselves was his first shout for ages. Was impressed with LHTV last night. Decent side.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to wrap this thread up: Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale beat Leith Athletic 3-2 aet this afternoon... 2-2 at fulltime... to win the Image Printers East of Scotland Qualifying Cup.

So LT HV face Berwick in the East of Scotland Cup aka 'City Cup'.

Archived