Image Printers Cup 2014-15

Rab B Nesbit

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will take more than a couple of seasons for ww to come back again, get used to mid table positions for a while and no trophies in the rosewell cabinet...

Is Carnie the man to turn it around ?

Time will tell I suppose

lothian gretna on wednesday nite should be an interesting game. the possibility of an all east of scotland cup final is on the cards. can gretna stop that happening on wednesday?

Looking forward to this one on Wednesday. Lothian were excellent yesterday and have no complaints from a WW perspective about the result.

It will take more than a couple of seasons for ww to come back again, get used to mid table positions for a while and no trophies in the rosewell cabinet...

Is Carnie the man to turn it around ?

Time will tell I suppose

got to give the lad a chance.

mid table this year after a 4th which is just above mid table last year so well used to it now :P

Whitehill have chucked it man

for the season aye was chucked weeks ago.

out wi the old in wi the new.. time for the clear oot everyone predicting :shutup

few weeks since i managed to watch the whitehill lads jimmy. have towels been throwing in? they always possessed a fighting spirit in the games i saw them. midweek against gretna not so long ago was highly impressive.

yes impressive that night one of the few outstanding performances of the season.

one last thing aboot this season (which i gave up myself weeks ago) is why after the league finished weeks ago are some teams playing cup ties some weeks later after the league finished. seems a long gap in between :bairn

roll on next season mon the welfarrrrre !!!!

where would lothian finish in the lowland league in your opinion rab? just a rough guess from what u saw.

They looked the part Gail but guess against a team off form. Be interesting to see if they can do it again on Wednesday.

you heading along on wednesday nite rab?

Sorry Gail I meant to say I was. Cracking opening goal from McGregor in the second half and from then on only one winner. Good game and Lothian again impressive.

Sorry Gail I meant to say I was. Cracking opening goal from McGregor in the second half and from then on only one winner. Good game and Lothian again impressive.

Heard a few rumours that he could be heading your way in the close season Rab......

Gretna were poor created little , poor discipline as well , prob should have had 2 reds in the first have got 2 reds late on in the 2nd ,

after the penalty near the end when the Gretna player got a 2nd yellow then red the Gretna players were actually almost fighting each other !! ,,,their coach was effing for them to stop making a fool of their selves , but the ref sorted it by giving another a red lol

better team won with ease on the night

Leith v lthv final 2 eos teams ,,well done to both

where is the final to be played ?

Gretna were poor created little , poor discipline as well , prob should have had 2 reds in the first have got 2 reds late on in the 2nd ,

after the penalty near the end when the Gretna player got a 2nd yellow then red the Gretna players were actually almost fighting each other !! ,,,their coach was effing for them to stop making a fool of their selves , but the ref sorted it by giving another a red lol

better team won with ease on the night

Leith v lthv final 2 eos teams ,,well done to both

where is the final to be played ?

Wouldn't surprise me if it was raydale or threave....

Archived