Scottish Cup

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll get nothing like 2,000 neds turning up, relax. Probably 500 Talbot fans maximum for this and all good humoured and good natured. Local publicans will thank the Lord for giving them this tie.

sod local publicans- they can damn well drink in our lovely social club before making their way to the game! :cheers

Anyone got the EK team from game vs lothian?

Ask the lothian manager he was more interested in EK on sat than his own team.

Lot of folk on here said twaddle got it wrong massively on Saturday, but he was in the paper last night saying the players froze. Is he trying to shift blame or is he right?

Seems to be every other match except the one that I want!!! Arghhh

give us a shout if it happens cic

Ive spoke with the Scottish FA through our twitter & they have had some problems with a couple of the games highlights (Obviously ours) They say the problems should be rectified in the coming days so keep an eye out they won't be far away fingers crossed!

ame="thebinman" post="8784290" timestamp="1410877200"]

Lot of folk on here said twaddle got it wrong massively on Saturday, but he was in the paper last night saying the players froze. Is he trying to shift blame or is he right?

He'll never take the blame, he'd rather stand back and slate the players and say it was their fault. Wonder if he'll hang around now that they are out of the scottish??

Am I missing something with the red card ? Gretna player player grabs ball from Gala player to stop him taking free kick and it doesnt look like the Gala player did anything violent to retrieve it ! or am I just seeing it with my Gala goggles on ?

Smacked him on the back of the head.

The Gala player's left hand clearly makes contact with the head of Graham. Devlin didn't look too surprised to see the red card.

Gretna v Gala finally on YouTube

Cheers for that. The work by No.8 leading up to the equaliser was sublime.

Have to say I thought the red card was harsh - or was it a second yellow? I've no time for players doing that sort of nonsense - concentrate on getting yourself back into your own half instead of the childish gamesmanship or trying to waste time so your own players can get back. If he didn't deserve to go into the book for that, he deserved it for acting like he'd been poleaxed afterwards.

No having that as a red card. Sfa have to rescind surely as it's no more than two hand push in back to get out the way up take a free kick. If that's a red there's a red every set piece that can get put into the box.

It's also a really embarrassing fall from the Gretna player.

Archived