Scottish Cup

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Good Luck City (on Sunday) & Spartans (on Saturday).

Go on then, seeing has TTB has plugged us, ok hope the e-City boys stick it up the brora or whatever they are called? See you in the next round or better still in le finale (dreams).

Grimbo

Good luck to all.....but do we really need another feature off students dressed up as Spartans claiming there is an army off them.the media was kicking the arse out off this idea 15 years ago

Good luck to all.....but do we really need another feature off students dressed up as Spartans claiming there is an army off them.the media was kicking the arse out off this idea 15 years ago

We don't- but what would the papers have dressed the other teams in the LL in if it had been them?

Bingo balls for gala? Etc

You know there's a few highly annoying Clyde wallopers on this forum (and only one Grim!) so for once in my life I'm going to say Come on Spartans!

ooh, I feel dirty, really dirty now.....

But it would be funny if Spartans did put them out as well considering the EK & Clyde connection.

Students, Grinchy, Loco & Gazza? The only time they lot were at at Uni was when they played Ed Uni, Stirly Uni, Hairy Twatt Uni. they'd be bollocksed on University Challenge.

I'm too excited to go to bed, so I'm going to stay up all night watching this budget version of 300

Enjoy

Grimbo

Hopefully a few of the nonleague clubs can get through and show that there`s plenty of life below the SPFL and that the pro/rel playoff stuff should be ditched for an automatic up/down setup. Spartans giving Clyde a doing would certainly get noticed given the Barry Ferguson angle.

Hopefully a few of the nonleague clubs can get through and show that there`s plenty of life below the SPFL and that the pro/rel playoff stuff should be ditched for an automatic up/down setup. Spartans giving Clyde a doing would certainly get noticed given the Barry Ferguson angle.

Bazza plays a cameo role in that film above, I'm sure he'll see the funny side.

Grimbo

Congratulations to Spartans on the shock of the day in the Scottish Cup. (I grant Annan beat a club 2 tiers above them but tradition dictates that any non-leaguer beating a league club normally trumps 1 lower-league club beating another).

Commiserations to City, but no shame in losing 3-2 to a fellow league leader having fallen to 10 men. If this does end-up being the end-of-season play-off I'm sure both clubs will have learnt things about the other.

Archived