Scottish Cup

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes indeed Rocky.

And no matter what, let's not forget who raised their hands.

Lets not forget who committed the original foul and then picked up the ball and tried to make off with it like a little baby trying to prevent Devlin from taking the free kick, then if you slow the video down you will see he was already on way down before Devlin makes any contact with him and do you honestly call that raising his hands ? Geez a break!

Lets not forget who committed the original foul and then picked up the ball and tried to make off with it like a little baby trying to prevent Devlin from taking the free kick, then if you slow the video down you will see he was already on way down before Devlin makes any contact with him and do you honestly call that raising his hands ? Geez a break!

Every time you watch that video those Gala goggles of yours see other things. If it so cut and dry with the video evidence, the referree assessor's report (after all he was about 5 metres from the incident) and the opinion of a P&B referee, Devlin will be playing tomorrow due to an appeal being lodged.

Incidents happen in every game and usually forgotten about after a couple in the bar when the match ends. However this is kept going by someone who wasn't even at the match.

I am sure that when we go to Netherdale in a few weeks time, we will get our usual exceptional welcome from all at Gala.

On a different note though, great to see highlights of all the games. Would be great if it was possible for more teams to produce highlights packages on a weekly basis.

Good idea, but there would have to be a volunteer to do it as it is too expensive to get it done professionally. I admire those who do record the matches but I couldn't be bothered sitting / standing with a camera.

Good idea, but there would have to be a volunteer to do it as it is too expensive to get it done professionally. I admire those who do record the matches but I couldn't be bothered sitting / standing with a camera.

Totally agree- it's why I used the word 'possible' as I understand there are limitations on what can be done. Did spartans not have students from a local high school filming games a few years back? Don't think it was for highlights though but analysis- although could be worth going down that route for some teams.

Personally speaking I wouldn't want to be the one stuck behind the camera- but that's probably because I'd have to modify my language!

Totally agree- it's why I used the word 'possible' as I understand there are limitations on what can be done. Did spartans not have students from a local high school filming games a few years back? Don't think it was for highlights though but analysis- although could be worth going down that route for some teams.

Personally speaking I wouldn't want to be the one stuck behind the camera- but that's probably because I'd have to modify my language!

You can always put music over the top to drown out the bad language, so I've heard.

Grimbo

• 2 weeks later...

Does dalbeattie have the internet

If you are thinking about 3G coverage for the replay then it is very ropey. I have found the best place to get reception is opposite the stand, close to the home dugout. Can be nightmare though and sometimes Tweets are sent all at once on the way home.

If you are thinking about 3G coverage for the replay then it is very ropey. I have found the best place to get reception is opposite the stand, close to the home dugout. Can be nightmare though and sometimes Tweets are sent all at once on the way home.

I think he was more wondering if anyone in Dalbeattie ever uses the Internet!!

Archived