That's not a Chopper!

Guest The Phoenix

Despite the above assertions, I can confirm I was the owner of...

Moulton_Standard.jpg

I should point out that the Moulton pictured is not mine. We were too poor to have anything as posh as a tartan saddle cover (not to mention that I've have been whipped to within an inch of my life if I'd let it get in such poor condition).

The bike itself, due to the small wheels was like shit off a shovel over a short distance but I soon got left behind by my pals on the daily races to and from school. :(

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Despite the above assertions, I can confirm I was the owner of...

Moulton_Standard.jpg

I should point out that the Moulton pictured is not mine. We were too poor to have anything as posh as a tartan saddle cover (not to mention that I've have been whipped to within an inch of my life if I'd let it get in such poor condition).

The bike itself, due to the small wheels was like shit off a shovel over a short distance but I soon got left behind by my pals on the daily races to and from school. :(

I thought that was your tartan bunnet.

6896580356_41a94159bb_z.jpg

My first,only in all blue. The Raleigh Kite.

I had one of them as well, the crossbar was removable, there was no back brake, but the carrier was ace for giving backies. Choppers were shit, the small front wheel was susceptible to the smallest of chuckies in the road, hit one and it was an instant tankslapper.

Archived