Salmond vs Darling: Round 2 (25th Aug)

Quentin Taranbino

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm finding the greeting from the No camp about him coming away from his lectern. He only did this when the question was asked by the audience. Ok, it's obviously a tactic in order to try and appear more personal in his reply rather than a detached talking head however Eyebrows McGee was open to do that but he simply didn't.

I'm also disappointed that Salmond didn't point out that Eyebrows McGee was at the helm when the financial crisis hit and it was his government that relaxed the regulations that allowed us to get into that position. Eyebrows twice mentioned he was the Chancellor and twice Salmond avoided the killer punch.

I'm not. He spent the first debate bickering with Darling about their two careers.

It's not what most people care about. Darling can make an arse of himself just fine without Salmond dishing out personal digs. The tactics were spot on.

I'm not. He spent the first debate bickering with Darling about their two careers.

It's not what most people care about. Darling can make an arse of himself just fine without Salmond dishing out personal digs. The tactics were spot on.

Exactly

Salmond talked about Scotland

Darling talked about Salmond

Because like me he's probably found that virtually every single source of information has now gone totally biased in one way or another in some mad frantic attempt at getting you to vote the way you want them too, actually hearing from the two "leaders" of the whole thing is probably the best way now. Shame its just two egotistical morons shouting things other people have written down for them.

Biased facts? I'd like to hear some these.

Salmond well and truly paddled Darling's bare arse tonight.

Hopefully the MSM spin it otherwise so a large chunk of our population can see how biased they really are.

Archived