Salmond vs Darling: Round 2 (25th Aug)

Quentin Taranbino

No , darling has been poor but salmond has been bothin special tonight just shouting and bluster. Anyone thinking salmond has been something special tonight is deluding themselves

Salmond has been cogent and articulate. Were I a neutral Salmond was the clear winner in debating terms.

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been a No a Yes and I'm currently a Don't Know - I want to hear what these guys have to say and during that last segment all I heard was the aggressive guy in the pub.

How about you do your own research instead of waiting to be spoon fed as usual?

No , darling has been poor but salmond has been bothin special tonight just shouting and bluster. Anyone thinking salmond has been something special tonight is deluding themselves

Going by the "specially invited representative audience" there was only one winner. Darling's applause very noticeably tailed off through the evening.

And he was skwered fabulously twice from the audience.

Yes but darling was poor,stuttering and stammering all over the place whilst salmond just resorted to asking questions and shouting over the answers.

He didn't, in truth. Salmond asked questions to which Darling could give no coherent answers.

Archived