Scottish Cup Saturday! and League Preview 16th August 2014

Tbf you did confirm that Mitty/Newton82 does fund some Wigtown players a goal scoring bonus Martin.

It's also documented on his Facebook page.

Comments?

No I think I said (can't quite remember though) that I have no knowledge of anything like that having happened!! But I only joined the committee at this year's agm!! I believe the lads are given their petrol money but that's all as far as I know!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I think I said (can't quite remember though) that I have no knowledge of anything like that having happened!! But I only joined the committee at this year's agm!! I believe the lads are given their petrol money but that's all as far as I know!!

I stand corrected. It was RAWA who confirmed they get paid.

I stand corrected. It was RAWA who confirmed they get paid.

Many thanks!! Didn't remember that one anyway!! But no I can debunk that one and tell you the players are not "paid"!! I believe they get their travel money though!! Don't think there is even f**k all of a bonus either!! Couple o pints for every thing we win I think it is!!

Can guarantee you wigtown don't pay their players a penny!! Can't speak for Newton or saints!! But they shouldn't either as it is an amateur league!! Clearly u know f**k all though mate!! Stfu

Not quite the fountain of all knowledge yourself. How longs the league been amateur for?

Many thanks!! Didn't remember that one anyway!! But no I can debunk that one and tell you the players are not "paid"!! I believe they get their travel money though!! Don't think there is even f**k all of a bonus either!! Couple o pints for every thing we win I think it is!!

So players asking for their bonuses from newton82/Mitty equates to what then?

It'd fairly common players to get paid a win bonus etc in the south.

So players asking for their bonuses from newton82/Mitty equates to what then?

It'd fairly common players to get paid a win bonus etc in the south.

Personally I don't know that much about the money in the club!! If you want this completely accurate and correct ask the treasurer!! But I don't think there are bonuses or at least they are not paid after each win if there are any!! I am pretty sure there is a trophy bonus!! Not sure what that is like though but I believe it's some money and a few pints!! Then the travel money!! But apart from that I couldn't be sure and know nothing of anything else

Not quite the fountain of all knowledge yourself. How longs the league been amateur for?

Before u say anything "don't pay their players a penny" meant as in a wage!! And I'd heard at the wigtown v stranraer game that the league was amateur now!! Tbh I don't care to much whether it's amateur, semi pro or pro!!

Personally I don't know that much about the money in the club!! If you want this completely accurate and correct ask the treasurer!! But I don't think there are bonuses or at least they are not paid after each win if there are any!! I am pretty sure there is a trophy bonus!! Not sure what that is like though but I believe it's some money and a few pints!! Then the travel money!! But apart from that I couldn't be sure and know nothing of anything else

Back track, back track, back track.

It's only one back track mate!! Not three

Flanny shut up, stop saying things which aren't true and that you don't know. I know for a fact the Wigtown boys don't get any sort of wage or money or pints for winning games or trophies. They get fuel money and that's it and I know this as one of my good friends play for Wigtown

Flanny shut up, stop saying things which aren't true and that you don't know. I know for a fact the Wigtown boys don't get any sort of wage or money or pints for winning games or trophies. They get fuel money and that's it and I know this as one of my good friends play for Wigtown

Why are players asking Newton82/MOPH for their Bonuses....

It's been confirmed by RAWA too. And Martin is also on the committee.

It's not really an issue though is it, it's been rife in the south for years. Most don't. Very few do.

:lol:

Why are players asking Newton82/MOPH for their Bonuses....

It's been confirmed by RAWA too. And Martin is also on the committee.

It's not really an issue though is it, it's been rife in the south for years. Most don't. Very few do.

:lol:

I said all I know about is travel money!! And I said I thought there was a trophy bonus but I'm no sure

Personally though if this is something MOPH has told you though Debian mate I'd ignore it!! That man produces more bullshite than a field full o the things!!

Wigtown committee member commenting negatively on a confirmed Wigtown backer.

Fair enough on you Martin for saying what you think about Mitty.

Personally though if this is something MOPH has told you though Debian mate I'd ignore it!! That man produces more bullshite than a field full o the things!!

Martyn Orr has requested that I apologize for insulting him on this and incorrectly spelling his name on this!! So I'd like to say to him I'm very sorry for that and any insult or alarm caused!!

Archived