Saints Scottish Cup

Saints could cause up set this weekend. With bell coming in and what I hear more or less a full squad to choose from saints could do more damage up the road than what everyone thinks.

Attacking midfielders, Goalscorer's and an organised defence that's what I've seen the saints team like this season so good luck to them.

Saints could cause up set this weekend. With bell coming in and what I hear more or less a full squad to choose from saints could do more damage up the road than what everyone thinks.

Attacking midfielders, Goalscorer's and an organised defence that's what I've seen the saints team like this season so good luck to them.

Its a bit early to be pissed .

Looking forward to a good game on Saturday, and Saints will need to be on top of their game, same as any club visiting Beechwood.

For any travelling fans, please note, the A76 at Sanquhar will be closed between 12.30pm and 2.30pm for the Riding of the Marches, so best off going via Dalmellington and New Cumnock.

What do you see the starting 11 being?

Would think bell would be in the starting 11 but as for the other 10 I couldn't tell you,

Watching them compared to last season there is more depth in the squad and it's increasing with the additions of Parker and Bell so it's a hard decision for the manager.

Archived