Ross County vs Kilmarnock - 16/08/14

The pint most miss about the first goal is that we didn't defend the throw in. Melvin was the only one to come over, similar situation in the second half, 4 or 5 Killie players defending it. The results? First half, cross for a goal, second half, nothing ball went back up field. There's an issue about work rate, closing down etc. it's not just about formations an team selection.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Balk actually get sent off? Came up on the live feed but the commentator seemed to miss it, which isn't surprising.

BBC Sportsound's Twitter account has deleted the tweet which said he had been sent-off. Must have been a mistake?

Second goal. Cheers County defenders.

b7xan_zpsc4070074.gif?t=1408225575

b7xl6_zps87dcf8c3.gif?t=1408226071

Omnishambles.

Dreesen out of position. Boyd and Balk moving to cover him. Arquin left to deal with the goalscorer. Good grief.

219913-yann-songoo-ross-county-january-2

Send out a S.O.S. for Songo'o, please.

He was poor yesterday as well.

Were you watching the same game as everyone else?

He's been given good reviews in the papers and given the MOTM in both the Sun and the Sunday Mail.

I agree with Yoda that Songo'o ability and positioning could have cleared away both crosses for the goals. But we need to stop so many crosses coming in to the box. We need to be far tighter to the opposition when they have the ball in the last 3rd.

Were you watching the same game as everyone else?

He's been given good reviews in the papers and given the MOTM in both the Sun and the Sunday Mail.

General consensus amongst the support was that he was gash.

Craig Slater was head and shoulders above anyone on the pitch. Magennis had decent game, as did Muirhead when he came on. Pleasantly surprised but Muirhead's performance given I thought he'd struggled previously.

General consensus amongst the support was that he was gash.

Craig Slater was head and shoulders above anyone on the pitch. Magennis had decent game, as did Muirhead when he came on. Pleasantly surprised but Muirhead's performance given I thought he'd struggled previously.

I agree with Muirhead.

Don't think he's ready yet.

Archived