Ross County vs Kilmarnock - 16/08/14

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how can you be soaking up pressure , hitting on the break when the possession stats are 54/46 and County score with their only attempt on goal in the second half....who do BBC get to commentate on the games these days

So we're not going to beat Dundee United next week, which means if we can't get a win over Hamilton in a fortnight then we could waiting until Dundee at the end of the September for a hope of a win. Hopefully by then Adams will have found a formation that works, like one that has 1 up front and De Leeuw in the hole behind, and the players will have started to gel a little.

I realise this is very early to be panicking and I probably sound like an idiot, but it's hard to be very optimistic right now.

Are County that bad?

Or just unlucky?

We have some talented players, they're just not a great team. Zero synergy. Started the game positively, but the heads went down as soon as we conceeded and the countless unforced errors began. Generally how we start a season, we'll still finish well :thumsup2

I wouldn't say we were unlucky, Killie deserved the 3pts.

Woeful absolutely woeful we didn't even deserve to score a goal. Killie should have scored atleast 4. Adams is all his wisdom has brought in a defence consisting of players who can't jump and a keeper who can't catch.

Time is fast running out for him and his father

I am really worried. We have real issues right through the spine of the team. Our Centrebacks were both as poor as the other..again. Kiss and Quinn were yards of the Killie midfield all the time. How Jervis managed 90 mins beats me, he was awful.

We have one of the best centre forwards in the league in Arquin but he plays right mid!

Adams has made a mess of preseason again, both in terms of who played and players he signed.

Hearing via twitter that Balk got sent off after the game too.

Ref could have booked around another 2 players from each team also. Thought he had a poor game for both sides.

We need a Centrebacks and a centre mid in by the end of the month or we will stay bottom or 2nd bottom at best.

Think Killie will still be bottom 6, but probably top half of the bottom 6.

Archived