Ross County vs Kilmarnock - 16/08/14

Time for the fixture with the longest journey in the Premier League.

Over 400 mile round trip.

Should be an interesting one.

County haven't had a great start and sit bottom on goal difference.

Killie are looking to bounce back from a midweek home defeat at the hands of Aberdeen and are looking to get their first win of the season.

How do we see this one going?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matchday three and I'm calling this as a "must-win" game for County. We're taking absolutely nothing from Tannadice so lose here and we're sitting on 0 points after 4 games.

Edit: Josh Magennis is guaranteed a goal. A big hopeless striker? Countyjust don't know how to deal with guys like that.

Matchday three and I'm calling this as a "must-win" game for County. We're taking absolutely nothing from Tannadice so lose here and we're sitting on 0 points after 4 games.

Edit: Josh Magennis is guaranteed a goal. A big hopeless striker? Countyjust don't know how to deal with guys like that.

This. I'm expecting a reaction to last nights disgrace and another defeat would simply not be acceptable.

Dreading the thought of N'goo (if he signs in time) being pitted against our defence. Remember when he was Hearts we couldn't cope with him then.

No idea what to expect but hoping for a more cohesive defensive performance from County.

A bit more leadership in that department is needed, either from Defenders or Midfield. It clearly seems to be difficult for this mix of relative strangers to get their defensive act together.

Would currently accept a point.

Not sure what kind of line-up to expect from Adams, is he likely to stick with his stubborn ways, or try and change it a little? Who knows. Yes it's only 2 games in, but after reading the comments after last night's game there weren't many positives to take from the game. I think the main change needed is De Leeuw coming in, but for who? Drop Jervis and put Arquin up front with De Leuuw behind? Another possible change could be Balk coming in for Quinn. He impressed in pre-season but so did Klok last pre-season, but I think he should be given a chance sooner or later as it sounds as if we got dominated by Partick's midfield 3 last night.

Really, really looking forward to this - playing a gig with my band in Inverness on the Friday night and then band day out to the football on the Saturday. Always great to return to Dingwall considering I grew up near by.

Hospitality tomorrow so thankfully the result is going to be irrelevant for us.

It's great fun at the hospitality when Sugar Kennedy knows you're an ICT fan. 8)

Archived