Colville

shielsy007

Jam car, I replied to Moga43 before he edited his post , the ref is my mate , I don't think he struts about like Billy big time ( his words )just tries to ref his games, he has had opportunity to develop at refereeing & opted to stay at this level ( as he is passionate about the amateur game ).just on fighting his corner as he would not post or tweet anything himself.

Let it go means just that a decision is made at spur of the moment , if you don't agree with it fine , but let it go & move on.

PS if he won't tell me what's in the report , then there's no chance anybody else knowing anything about it , so nobody can comment what's in it , not in it etc.

Fans view etc just stirring the poo haha

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jam car , he knows he made a mistake trust me ma ears were bleeding with him going on about it, but he doesnae make many, it's one guy in the middle trying his hardest to ref good teams with really good players ,look at top level there's 6 of them round a park all microphones up , with 50 cameras & they still Cana get them all right.

Gilk or big Tam as you know him doesnae comment on games he does , never has.

Rumour has it he's about to start playing again in the old crocks league , BEWARE referees if he's back playing ,these games were talking about on this thread will seem quiet Lol( lunatic when he played )

Jam car, I replied to Moga43 before he edited his post , the ref is my mate , I don't think he struts about like Billy big time ( his words )just tries to ref his games, he has had opportunity to develop at refereeing & opted to stay at this level ( as he is passionate about the amateur game ).just on fighting his corner as he would not post or tweet anything himself.

Let it go means just that a decision is made at spur of the moment , if you don't agree with it fine , but let it go & move on.

PS if he won't tell me what's in the report , then there's no chance anybody else knowing anything about it , so nobody can comment what's in it , not in it etc.

Fans view etc just stirring the poo haha

I just hope he appreciates how fortunate he is to have a close buddy like you who's willing to keep us up to speed with all of his latest thoughts.

As he probably doesn't read P&B,please convey my congrats on his handling of last week's game, when next you see him. :)

In no way whatsoever did I wish to or intend to deflect any attention onto the referee after the game last Saturday,as I thought he had a real good game which was not helped by the antics of some players and some coaching staff. I am sure that the referee will have reported things as he seen it, as to be honest he could hardly not as the whole crowd seen what went on which included officials from the two teams league and association I believe, so if nothing comes out of this it will be disgusting but not entirely surprising.

Last game, boy shouting ppl were getting stabbed!! Next game team handed from a car decided to jump out and give a player a doin, coincidental, naw, premeditated, probably. Next time, will someone get plunged, over a park game a fitba.

Amateur games full a neds who have little interest in playing, only want to live up to a scheme rep.

Nothing worse than a ned calling other people neds.

Tis, I don't have a bad thing to say about ma time at the buffs, other than I could have maybe stayed on the park more, enjoyed ma time there though there was really massive problems at the time, but had a really good relationship with committee and support, ma gripe was your last manager was a tit but he was found out eventually, anyway all the best, heard you were a really good amateur player but didnae crack the juniors

• 5 months later...

Jam car , he knows he made a mistake trust me ma ears were bleeding with him going on about it, but he doesnae make many, it's one guy in the middle trying his hardest to ref good teams with really good players ,look at top level there's 6 of them round a park all microphones up , with 50 cameras & they still Cana get them all right.

Gilk or big Tam as you know him doesnae comment on games he does , never has.

Rumour has it he's about to start playing again in the old crocks league , BEWARE referees if he's back playing ,these games were talking about on this thread will seem quiet Lol( lunatic when he played )

A wee bit of 'deja vu' in another west semi-final today as your mate, big Tam, denies Greenock a stonewall penalty when he decides the offence was committed outside the box when practically everyone else in the ground sees it as a yard inside! Fortunately for Greenock it did not influence the final result.

Archived