Colville

shielsy007

Watched the game last night v's Blantyre after being Junior all ma days was disappointed to see the conduct of colville on and off the park. For years I heard how great a team they were, my impression was a team of neds, no 7 particularly looking to fight anybody that tackled him. Then at the end of the game refusing to shake hands and shout how he was going to plunge people. Would nae think this is how the good name and people who run a respected club in amateurs would want their players tae act.

I look at teams like Talbot , Arthurlie, Pollok. Medda in the juniors and there players would never act in this way win or lose!!!! 1st impressions was Colville could be a lot more professional, left very disappointed in what I've heard as a good team, over rated is what I think.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was that as well which isnae acceptable either, listen i was the most committed player on the park, like a good battle, but to shout people were getting STABBED is not on and no shaking hands, well thats a lack of CLASS/RESPECT. After 90 mins, no matter what happened in that time i always shook hands with the opposing side. Credit to your big captain, physical type player, got stuck right in but shook hands at the end. Maybe there is a class problem in amateurs or maybe just that player.

Shielsy. Colville park no7 here. Never once did I conduct myself in a manner saying people where getting plunged in your words. You have painted a picture of me and colville park as a gang. Any one who was at that game will know you are talking absolute nonsense. I refused to shake the hands of people who elbowed, kicked and punched me and my team mates. Blantyre have some decent players just an absolute pity they would rather kick people than play football. Everyone who knows colville and myself knows how we conduct ourselves. People saying teams lie down to use is nonsense lets just see at end of season where the so called GANG are and where use are. Let the football do the talking.

Lol, Chris i like yer attitude on the park, mirrors ma own tbh, I never mentioned names, so fair play coming on to defend yerself. I might be getting older but ma hearings still good. Win, lose or draw mate, been kicked, punched, ave punched, kicked, heed butted maself, but always left it on the park pal. i look forward to the next game. Good luck with yer season

Maybe time for a trip to docs for hearing as I repeat heated words where exchanged between me and my team with your team as well. You have said I have no class respect. Where was the class and respect your players showed us? Football is a contact sport never decried a hard and fair tackle in my life. But elbowing head butting punching players is not on. You have came on here ridiculed the colville and me in particular. When maybe you should have sat back and told the full truth instead of half a lie. Anyway let by gone's be by gone's. All the best on your recovery from injury and see you threw the season.

• 2 months later...

Was told there was a 22player riot on the pitch then a bust up after the game at the changing room then players cars were getting targeted leaving the pitch, also person fae 1 of the teams that was boxing had a go at a fan watching a game on the park next 2 the park with the riot. Good auld ammi fitba. Lol passion of the game rules the head.

Was told there was a 22player riot on the pitch then a bust up after the game at the changing room then players cars were getting targeted leaving the pitch, also person fae 1 of the teams that was boxing had a go at a fan watching a game on the park next 2 the park with the riot. Good auld ammi fitba. Lol passion of the game rules the head.

Love it lol

Archived