Celtic vs Dundee United - 16/08/2014

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A polite request..

I happen to be working in Singapore and was wondering if anyone knew of any establishments that would have this game on?

I will play nice if the Terrors get beat!

Timing is up against Man U v Swansea. Stream is probably your best bet.

A polite request..

I happen to be working in Singapore and was wondering if anyone knew of any establishments that would have this game on?

I will play nice if the Terrors get beat!

It's on Sky Sports 3 but like Banana says, same time as Man Utd v Swansea so not much chance

Also I think Sky are having an open day kind of thing, so if you don't have Sky Sports you get it free for the day

I will be surprised if Celtic even score a goal in this. They were rank rotten against Legia and were rank rotten against St Johnstone (and needed the officials to bail them out) and under Delia. I expect a 2-0 victory for United here.

3-2 celtic the ref to bang in a 90th min winner.

I hope we stick to the same game plan that we used against both Aberdeen and Motherwell. In the past we have given Celtic too much respect; play the same way guys and see how it plays out

Same starting team; good.

Why anyone thinks United have a chance in this game is beyond me! Celtic are better than everyone thinks and we aren't as good as everyone thinks.

I think we have a team that is more capable to frustrate opponents more effectively than in previous seasons, the last two games have shown that. Today will be a different test though, you would imagine Celtic will play it into feet out wide and upfront so it will be interesting to see Morris and Fojut having to deal with that.

I try to never have any hopes when playing Celtic, so today will be no different.

Archived