Celtic vs Dundee United - 16/08/2014

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see the United crew having a meltdown before the game, saves time later.

1-0 us, Dodgy pen in the 97th minute with any luck.

Since you have a literary inspired user name you may appreciate this.

"O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us."

That'll punt you out the last man will it not?

Aye..right enough, i've fucked that up badly.

I actually read quite a lot of threads on here. So aye, Celtic threads are included on that. Just so happens you lot have a hell of a lot of morons in proportion to other sides. Hence yer more likely to be called on it.

True

To be serious for a minute, united are stick on's to finish 2nd I think. Their pace might tear us a new one.

1-0 Utd, Brian Graham with his trademark Celtic Park effort off his head, foot and arse at the same time.

Not getting too excited ahead of this one really. If it's 0-0 at half time then maybe i'll start to think a long-overdue win is just possible, but I fully expect the customary polite rogering.

No doubt we will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory but I can dream of a 2-1 victory with the winning goal coming from an offside penalty given for a clear foul on Stokes in our box in the 108th minute being tucked away by anyone who's already been substituted.

I will settle for Leigh Griffiths being decapitated by Lord Fojutmort.

Still a huge gap between the clubs.

As 'good' as United have been in the 1st 2 games, and as 'poor' as Celtic have reportedly been in the last 3 games or so, allied with United's record at CP over the last 2 decades I think a close 2-1 Celtic win is on the cards.

Hopefully not though.

It certainly seems, albeit with that early season optimism, that now is the time to go there and get a win.

Same United starting XI expected?

It always makes me shake my head when Celtic fans think they are hard done by. They seem oblivious to the fact, they are part of the establishment, and since Rangers went bust, even more so. Disgusting club supported by utter morons in the main.

It always makes me shake my head when Celtic fans think they are hard done by. They seem oblivious to the fact, they are part of the establishment, and since Rangers went bust, even more so. Disgusting club supported by utter morons in the main.

Don't hold back ffs man just let it all out and you'll feel so much better for it. :P

As a retort to your deluded ranting I hope the Hoops scud Utd by 10 goals :rolleyes:

Archived