Celtic vs Dundee United - 16/08/2014

Current champions host league leaders, live on the box with a 12.45pm kickoff. Assume Celtic will be raising the Premiership flag with it being their first home game of the season?

£29 for Arabs to sit in that pokey corner, Celtic can fucking do one. Any Arabs who do go though should be aware that there is some daft Radical Independence thing planned to hold up cards for the duration of the 18th minute promoting a Yes vote in the independence referendum. Now I'm voting Yes, but political pish like this can get to f**k at the football as far as I'm concerned.

On the game United will concede late after leading since the fourth minute, it's in the rules.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah we'll raise the flag, McCann's doing it

The way we played tonight we'll probably get a draw.

Although with the referee on our side I expect nothing less than a 4-0 drubbing with 3 Dundee Utd men sent off and at least 2 penalties

It's Celtic, at Parkhead. We're not going to win. At least it's over and done with early in this round of fixtures. I'll be down in Newcastle for a friends birthday so will try to catch this on a pub somewhere if I can but as I've said, I expect us to get beat so won't be too distraught if I miss this one.

I'm convinced we're going to win this one.

We'll get a lot of space to play, unlike tonight, which will suit us.

We'll have plenty of opportunity's to counter attack at pace and Celtic have very little pace, much like Sunday.

We look like we will never conceded another goal, which is beneficial.

And Celtic well be concentrating on Maribor.

Jobs a good un.

0-2.

United at Parkhead, eh? I might watch this. Then again I might spend the time in a more enjoyable fashion by rubbing peppers into my eyeballs.

3-0 Celtic. Fojut and Morris both red carded.

£29 a ticket what a rip off,is that the shit hot view with a big b*****d pole or whatever it is

Leave Fojut out of this argument Kev.

Fancy us to get a low scoring draw here. According to Ronnie Delia the decisions for Celtic even themselves out over the season so we should be in line for a couple of dubious calls in our favour.

Archived