Dundee vs Partick Thistle - 16/08/14

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see it as another point on our way to survival.

I think you'll be fine in that regard. I'd still be happy with tenth as our first target and anything else will be a bonus.

Jesus is an absolute roaster. I don't mind when he's singing songs of relevance and trying to get an atmosphere going but singing songs about rape is unacceptable.

I said before the game I'd have taken a draw and I'm happy we managed to get a tough away point away to a team we'll be near at the end of the season. Stupid from Fox to lash out like that, but him getting sent off was a huge favour and it was written in the stars that Gallacher was going to save Harkins' penalty when he came on. It was unfortunate that Archie's hands were tied and could only make one substitution which wasn't enforced, otherwise when Doolan inevitably came on for Stevenson, I'd think we'd maybe have had enough to get a second goal. That said, we didn't really do anything in the second half bar Stevenson's half volley, so he might not have made a difference.

I thought Keenan looked a bit raw and unconfident but he had a reasonable game when he came on. Defensively I thought we were sound apart from the goal, which was several bad defensive errors and quick play from the Dundee forwards. A nice move all in for the goal and the wee Wighton lad looks a prospect especially with the speed he's got on him. Other than him, no-one really stood out for Dundee IMO.

It makes me really happy when Dundee fans are calling Osman all the names under the sun but giving him credit for doing a very good job. We need a player who everyone hates for grabbing shirts and time-wasting, and Osman's that guy. With him and Higginbotham, we finally have two players who are disliked by other teams, and there's something strangely satisfying about that.

Supposedly calling a female steward something about downs syndrome and rape and stuff. Whit a roaster. Got lobbed out of our friendly against Sunderland reserves too.

Should've been taken into a private room and had the shite kicked out of him. IMO.

... Missed the pen incident and the red card one. ...

You weren't the only one. The BBC missed it. They reported what I told them. The invoice is in the post. I expect a discount on my licence fee at the very least.

Just watched the penalty decision. Absolutely dreadful decision.

At the penalty your guy has both arms around McPake's shoulders, that was right after deliberately barging him just before the free kick came in. So you're either very one sided in your view or you're simply clueless.

No width to the team and too many sideways passes. Harkins pen was stinking. We need someone who's going to take responsibility and run at the opposition with the ball.

Wighton and Boyle both did that. Roberts will have a go at it too.

Should've been taken into a private room and had the shite kicked out of him. IMO.

I think his general level of hygiene saved his arse on this occasion :o

Wighton and Boyle both did that. Roberts will have a go at it too.

Not disagreeing with that, but at the moment we appear to be trying to pass the ball into the goal, and the build up takes so long the opposiyion have read the move before it gets to the 18 yard box. I appreciate the way Hartley has them playing good football, but he also has to encourage a more direct style of play when the multiple passings' not working.

Take a point against these c***s and move on.

Aye and everyone else ya bunch of boring b*****ds. Bet harkins is glad he left thistle for u's... Bottle job! Dundee were boring, u p***ks acting as if we were desperately hanging on. Can't beat a 10 man thistle after spending all that money you don't have.

Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio

Archived