Dundee vs Partick Thistle - 16/08/14

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is Gary Irvine getting praise? He punted the ball (as usual) every time he got it. He can't cross a road. Partick had a throw in and he had a free header and just put it out. Next throw it was same again, straight at him for another free header and he heads it right back to the Partick player. He's fucking stinking. Rather play Paul Hartley than him

Don't really know what's so hilarious tbh. The referee was terrible all game, a classic 'homer' as demonstrated by the penalty given.

Having a quick scout of your own forum, some of your own fans are suggesting he favoured your side more. Not that I agree or disagree.

A failure to break down a ten man diddy team with the second lowest budget in the league could cost Dundee severely come the end of the season...

jagfox(Pt), on 17 Aug 2014 - 13:01, said:

A failure to break down a ten man diddy team with the second lowest budget in the league could cost Dundee severely come the end of the season...

Are you intentionally trying to come across like a St Mirren troll?

Being too narrow never effected us yesterday, having JMc in there did however. Numerous times he was far too far ahead of Ferry, leaving huge gaps.

It's no coincidence that Ferry had a fucking superb game, when left to look like he was doing everything.

we were to narrow and all the tippy tappy led to nothing of note first half. We have players with good ability and if we spread out and give them room to do what they can do then we will worry teams - too close together and one of the opposition will get in a tackle, as happened first half yesterday.

Are you intentionally trying to come across like a St Mirren troll?

Not really mate. So you see it as a point gained for the Dees yesterday?

It's all about perspective.

Did he end up in a blazing argument with another guy near the end of the match?

If so, you must sit near me. He sits beside me. It's going to be a long season :rolleyes:

Not sure about the end but my mate (who's a bit of a rocket himself) had a few words with him during the first half. I've been in the same seats since the kernaghan era and this is the first season I've seen this guy. Going to be a long season if he's there permanently

jagfox(Pt), on 17 Aug 2014 - 13:23, said:

Not really mate. So you see it as a point gained for the Dees yesterday?

It's all about perspective.

I see it as another point on our way to survival.

Looking at the first thistle chance on the highlights, what was McPake thinking about with his positioning. Also, McGowan tries to stop the ball coming in but Dyer should have been out supporting him. Konrad goes for the header but McPake, who I thought had a good game otherwise, is marking no-one and leaves the thistle player with the goal at his mercy. We'll need to tighten all that up and concentrate from the first whistle.

McPake was being barged and fouled before the penalty. Can't make out what makes him go down in the end. Still, Harkins tried a clever, soft, down the middle penalty which would have looked good if it'd gone in.

What was the trampy partick fan chanting to get chucked out?

Supposedly calling a female steward something about downs syndrome and rape and stuff. Whit a roaster. Got lobbed out of our friendly against Sunderland reserves too.

:lol: he's some boy. I'm the "GO ON WULLIE" shouter.

I'm not really a shouter but my mate I referred to earlier is a tube. I think he researches his insults in the week build up. Digs into players personal lives etc. absolute bell end

Archived