Dundee vs Partick Thistle - 16/08/14

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know why you would need a jobby with all the shite you talk.

Surprise surprise Dundee utd fan sticking up for dundees. Yawn! Same club, shite rivalry, shite away support. Win a couple of games and big time Charlie's! Take a photo of the league now pal and show it tae your grand kids " we were top of the league once" tubes

Take the non off your name pal. Is this Dundee or Dundee utd, can't tell with there fans. Jags were the best footballing side last year but you helmets didnae see that cus you's we're watching shitey first division fitba.

P.s. I have an old pair of tatty trainers I wish to donate to your fans but I don't want to be crushed in the stampede for them, where is the best place drop them off. Answer short and sweet please as I am expecting a lot of replies.

A pair !.......seriously i thought you lot wre part o' the Glesca one shoe brigade :1eye

Take the non off your name pal. Is this Dundee or Dundee utd, can't tell with there fans. Jags were the best footballing side last year but you helmets didnae see that cus you's we're watching shitey first division fitba.

P.s. I have an old pair of tatty trainers I wish to donate to your fans but I don't want to be crushed in the stampede for them, where is the best place drop them off. Answer short and sweet please as I am expecting a lot of replies.

Ooft.

You'll not get far down, or even up the Perth Rd if you don't arrive until half one!

Probably try for The Phoenix and The Trades on Nethergate. No doubt this will not happen and it'll be the Taxi Club again :(

The Phoenix will be good, as will the Nether just across from it. Trades will be chockablock at that time though.

Never mind the pubs the partick fans are better getting there arses in the church to get cleaned with holy water the smelly fuds.

The Phoenix will be good, as will the Nether just across from it. Trades will be chockablock at that time though.

Sound advice. Cheers Deeboy.

Just have drink within ground.

Much expense but they have large selection - from Coke to Diet Coke.

Thank you.

Never mind the pubs the partick fans are better getting there arses in the church to get cleaned with holy water the smelly fuds.

Thanks Kev. I'll pass on your ritualistic kinky church session though, thank you.

Dee-day has arrived. Saluté

post-1545-0-73505700-1408171279_thumb.jp

Don't really know how this will pan out, I went 2 - 1 for Dundee on my predictor league but that was done before last weekend for some reason. Thistle are off to a good start, better than I expected TBH but I think (well hope anyway) that we're close to having it all 'click' and start scoring. I reckon we'll go with the 4 2 3 1 formation with Tank starting and doing a lot of running before Peaso come's on about the 60 minute mark again. I don't thinking that I'll be touching this one for my accumulator though.

Your patter is something else.

WARNING:post-34037-14081773749332_thumb.jpg

Does rawB 93 stand for raw Bum 93? Is that how it feels after 93 lovers? Good for you. Maybe you should have a few less Eccles pal

This is maybe the worst post I have ever read on P&B.

Oh, a close second Kevin. Better luck next time.

Archived