Dundee vs Partick Thistle - 16/08/14

They can't be any worse than the stewards last night. Shower of over-zealous arseholes.

Were you one of the pissed up boys wha never got in then? If so, instead of moaning aboot a refund to the polis, why didnt you just sell yer ticket to another fan in the queue?

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can tell you're a sasij from your avatar. Stone Island is shite, and worn by sasijs who thinks it makes them look hard.

Peaceful Hooligan and Dr Martns is the way to go. Any street credibilty will be expunged by the debuting of our black/pink away strip!

Were you one of the pissed up boys wha never got in then? If so, instead of moaning aboot a refund to the polis, why didnt you just sell yer ticket to another fan in the queue?

Nope I was completely sober and enjoyed the full 90 minutes. Nothing like jumping the gun though is there.

How many Will the Jags bring my friend? 800 is my guesstimate.

Before ross cunty game, probably 800 would have been about right, but after that stunning display, over a 1000 is my guess. With chance to go top too if we win, what diehard Jag wants to miss seeing that?

So give us the big stand ya tight bassas, glasgows oldest professional team is coming to town, let us be within gobbing distance of the derry, and lets rumble!

Take the non off your name pal. Is this Dundee or Dundee utd, can't tell with there fans. Jags were the best footballing side last year but you helmets didnae see that cus you's we're watching shitey first division fitba.

P.s. I have an old pair of tatty trainers I wish to donate to your fans but I don't want to be crushed in the stampede for them, where is the best place drop them off. Answer short and sweet please as I am expecting a lot of replies.

Mcallister for thompson and peaso for luka we have 5/6 players who are new at this level and upfront is hard to play as a lone striker,luka will come good for sure.

Jim McAllister and Peter McDonald, fucking hell. I'll be sticking a few grand on a Dundee win now.

Reid, on 15 Aug 2014 - 14:53, said:

Jim McAllister and Peter McDonald, fucking hell. I'll be sticking a few grand on a Dundee win now.

You had Mark Kerr and John Baird last season. I'd say we're in a better position than you were this time last year.

I'd hope something like that but a few folk are giving this a miss for varying reasons. Being put in main stand was one given by the lassie in the ticket office *hitting quite high on my irony-meter, saving their away day for Aberdeen later in the month and the story about stewarding. f**k all that, I've not been to Dens for ages and its a proper football ground with plenty of scope for a post match pint or four. I don't recall me seeing us win at Dens, well not this century anyway so I'm well up for this!FuckDundee* *for the 90 minutes of the game ;)

Early 00s, 2-1 win at Dens, and their big Chinese defender got red carded. Great night that was. Just can't remember the exact year. Maybe 2002 or 2003.

If we can't get 3 points at home against the wee teams like Partick then we are in for a long season. Remember they finished just a few points above relegation last season. Has to be a home win.

Every team in the bottom 6 (except jambos) finished just outside the playoff place. I think you are in for a long season! ;-)

Take the non off your name pal. Is this Dundee or Dundee utd, can't tell with there fans. Jags were the best footballing side last year but you helmets didnae see that cus you's we're watching shitey first division fitba.

P.s. I have an old pair of tatty trainers I wish to donate to your fans but I don't want to be crushed in the stampede for them, where is the best place drop them off. Answer short and sweet please as I am expecting a lot of replies.

Too many eccies, mare like.

Archived