Hamilton Accies vs St Johnstone - 16/08/14

10551048_778739482149035_708574505865664

I like the ponderous expression of the youth on the left, clearly the steps divide the "Mongo" youth team from the intellectuals

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10551048_778739482149035_708574505865664

F*ck the Mongo Army/Young Team and their drum! ;) In all seriousness though, fair play to some of them if they generate a decent enough atmosphere. I'd rather go to a match and hear a drum getting banged and singing than complete silence

Think this could be interesting and looking forward to it. Missed the Accies game last night but watched the St Johnstone game. Difficult to make any judgement against Celtic, but I feel if we play to our potential we could sneak 3 points

Staggering that it will cost me and my 2 daughters £42 quid for this yet the same fixture at McDiarmid costs £15. Factor in the diesel and grub I'd be looking at £70 quid. Staggering. Yet st Johnstone get zero press or airplay about their fantastic price structure. Press etc would rather focus on our low number of supporters. Oh well. Looks like the cinema or play park will get my money this weekend.

Staggering that it will cost me and my 2 daughters £42 quid for this yet the same fixture at McDiarmid costs £15. Factor in the diesel and grub I'd be looking at £70 quid. Staggering. Yet st Johnstone get zero press or airplay about their fantastic price structure. Press etc would rather focus on our low number of supporters. Oh well. Looks like the cinema or play park will get my money this weekend.

I'm being priced out of this game due to Saints charging me £52 for two tickets yesterday

Don't blame you. Crazy prices.

No free child season tickets going people? I think there should be!

I'm sure perthsaint would sit in the home end to save a few bob... and for the better view :P

Any decent pub(s) near the ground or Hamilton West station that will show the ManU vs Swansea game before the match?...

The Vaults across from the station will have it on one of the tv's, there's also Bar West round the corner.

Archived