Hamilton Accies vs St Johnstone - 16/08/14

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We played reasonably well tonight, despite the scoreline, and we'll play a stronger side for this one anyway. It'll be our 4th game in 10 days, with 3 away from home (Slovakia, Dingwall, Hamilton), which is a ridiculous situation to be in this early in the season, but there you go.

We'll obviously be without Mackay for this, but Miller is a strong replacement.

Mannus

Miller - Anderson - Wright - Easton

Millar

Brown - McDonald

Wotherspoon --------O'Halloran

MacLean

I assume

Glad we can get back to playing proper matches after Celtic.

I'd be tempted to give Morgan a start in this game. On tonight's showing, he looked a good player even if he does run a bit like David Robertson.

Hoping to come a long to this. Really not sure what to expect. We obviously beat Accies comfortably at NDP a year or so ago, but their side has changed a bit since then.

he does run a bit like David Robertson.

Thats been nagging me since I seen him running about at half time. Couldn't understand why my mind was hating him

Great result tonight. With MacKay suspended and no more Stevie may, I'm quite confident we can sneak a draw or a win here.

Same team as tonight if Neil isn't to tired, he looked exhausted tonight.

Lets beat both sets of saints.

Mon the Accies!

FAO Any St Johnstone fans that know or are associated with the "Mongo Army"

Could you do us all a favour and ask them not to bring their drum. Watched the first 5 minutes of the St Johnstone - Celtic match tonight but abandoned it due to that drummer and Andy Walker's analysis.

I'm considering going to this, and probably falling out with my girlfriend about money due to that, so I need to know something.

Do Hamilton still spend ten minutes a game taking goal kicks? Or did that tactic disappear when Cerny and Reid left?

Could you do us all a favour and ask them not to bring their drum. Watched the first 5 minutes of the St Johnstone - Celtic match tonight but abandoned it due to that drummer and Andy Walker's analysis.

First rule of Mongo Army is...

It's fifteen minutes now.

#progress

Doubt I'll go now. It managed to reduce a younger version of me into a slavering mess of seethe that grew worse and worse as the game went on, christ knows how I'd react now

You'll need to ask the Young Team. The Mongo Army aren't responsible for the drum because sudden loud noises startle them.

Neil was fucked after your second game of the season??

Didn't play a lot last season through injury, plus he is getting on a bit. He played the full 90 on Saturday so it's understandable that he's not fully match fit.

Looking forward to this one after tonight. I reckon we can at least draw it or even sneak a win. COYR!

No disrespect, but I reckon that you reckon wrong. I realise you may feel upbeat after defeating St. Mirren, but you have to bear in mind that they are an absolutely dreadful team. We're talking about the Scottish Cup holders here, not the perennial 'hang on by the skin of their teeth' relegation survivors.

I'd start like this -

Mannus

Miller - Anderson - Wright - Easton

Wotherspoon - Brown - Millar - O'Halloran

MacLean

Morgan

Neil pick up a groin strain.

£22 to get in. Disgraceful.

Thanks. I wasn't looking to have a go as all clubs are charging somewhere north of £20.

Will we be in the Spice of Life stand?

How much is it on Saturday btw? Just for how much I need to take out likes.

Adults - £22

Concessions - £10

Concessions is under 18 and over 65, don't know if there is an offical policy but a guy in front at the turnstyle on Saturday got a concession for being a student.

Archived