Hamilton Accies vs St Johnstone - 16/08/14

No disrespect, but I reckon that you reckon wrong. I realise you may feel upbeat after defeating St. Mirren, but you have to bear in mind that they are an absolutely dreadful team. We're talking about the Scottish Cup holders here, not the perennial 'hang on by the skin of their teeth' relegation survivors.

I'd start like this -

Mannus

Miller - Anderson - Wright - Easton

Wotherspoon - Brown - Millar - O'Halloran

MacLean

Morgan

St Johnstone are a better team than us, no doubt about it, but I feel that you have had a lot of travelling, missing Stevie May and Dave MacKay and we apparently had a fairly easy 30 mins or so tonight whereas Celtic will have given you a tough game. I'm not saying it's going to be easy but I think we CAN get a draw

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll appeal and it'll be rejected, probably. Theres a new guy in charge of these situations and he'll likely be shitting himself about everything so he'll just ignore as much as he can, much like Lunny

St Johnstone are a better team than us, no doubt about it, but I feel that you have had a lot of travelling, missing Stevie May and Dave MacKay and we apparently had a fairly easy 30 mins or so tonight whereas Celtic will have given you a tough game. I'm not saying it's going to be easy but I think we CAN get a draw

Fair play to you. The Scottish Cup victory has consumed me, turning me into an arrogant monster. I apologise and hope for a good game between two hard-working sides.

FAO Any St Johnstone fans that know or are associated with the "Mongo Army"

Could you do us all a favour and ask them not to bring their drum. Watched the first 5 minutes of the St Johnstone - Celtic match tonight but abandoned it due to that drummer and Andy Walker's analysis.

The mongo army are extinct now . Thank f**k .

It's the young team that have the drum and organise card displays etc

Hopefully they try and cause shite in Hamilton and duly get put on their erses , everyones a winner .

Its going to be tough against any side for us but we are at home after an away win and with Mckay out and Stevie May sold I think we can win this.Every game we play the opposition will expect to beat us we are the ultimate underdogs but we have a big bite.

Tommy Wright has confirmed we're appealing Dave Mackay's sending off. After even the Celtic bench admitted it wasn't a penalty, that should hopefully get overturned. Regardless, we're appealing the decision and I think he'll be available for Saturday.

A tough game however after Saints travelling and they facing Celtic , imagine they won't be at their best. Accies will have confidence after last night. Having said that I am sure St Johnstone will be far tougher opposition than St Mirren. Happily take a point.

Wasn't overly confident before last night but if we play with the same drive and desire I see no reason why we can't take something here.

Just hope we give a better account than the last time we met :unsure2:

The mongo army are extinct now . Thank f**k .

It's the young team that have the drum and organise card displays etc

Hopefully they try and cause shite in Hamilton and duly get put on their erses , everyones a winner .

Are you condoning violence? However, if they attack our shed then theyll get what's coming to them... Providing they're wearing suits

Are any Accies fans able to confirm prices?, looking to take my 7 year old Grandson and Hamilton Website says it's £10

This cant be right for a 7 yr old can it?

Unfortunately £10 is correct for a 7 year old.

FAO Any St Johnstone fans that know or are associated with the "Mongo Army"

Could you do us all a favour and ask them not to bring their drum. Watched the first 5 minutes of the St Johnstone - Celtic match tonight but abandoned it due to that drummer and Andy Walker's analysis.

10551048_778739482149035_708574505865664

You'll need to ask the Young Team. The Mongo Army aren't responsible for the drum because sudden loud noises startle them.

Are the Young team a splinter group of the Mongo Army and what are the relationships with each group and Zone F? its all getting very confusing.

Archived